Philosophy Lime 3 in 1 (Let Go, Let Love)

4.4

on 10/20/2011 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

One of my absolute favorite scents by Philosophy! An energizing lime scent that wakes you up in the morning! It doesn't fade with time, either! Great for shampoo, bubble bath and body wash! An excellent product!

on 11/11/2008 10:38:00 PM

I can't believe I finished a whole bottle of this in so little time! Or maybe I can. The citrus scent is very refreshing, especially as a pick-me-up in the morning. I think it's a lot more unisex than some of the other 3in1's. I only gave it four lippies because the scent has zero staying power.

on 9/29/2008 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This smells AMAZING . . . like the last reviewer, it's exactly like lime jello. Very refreshing to use as bubble bath and also great for first thing in the morning in the shower... love it!

i have this SMELLS AMAZING like real lime jello but ask far as moisturizing my skin it doesnt really and when i trie to shave with it ti doesnt work so well but i like the smell so i dont care :)

on 6/18/2008 10:51:00 AM

I have this in the white, opaque "limelight" packaging mentioned earlier. I think it has a faint hint of ginger in it. It works and smells terrific but, I was looking for a more pure lime scent. I wouldn't buy it again for that reason.

on 6/8/2008 5:48:00 PM

I definitely agree with stilagrrl's review below - this does not have a true lime scent, but is slightly sweetened and reminds me of a lime popsicle. Yum! Lathers well and does not dry out my skin. This is a fun treat to use during the warmer months and I would most likely repurchase it.

on 4/25/2008 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It seems Philosophy changed the packaging and title of this product - it used to have a white bottle with a picture of a lime and "You Deserve the Limelight" on it. Now there's a clear bottle with "Let Go, Let Love High Foaming Shower and Bath Gelee". In any case, the scent is the same and it's lovely. It's not a tart, true lime - it has a hint of sweetness, making it smell vaguely of lime jello. It's not cloying in any way though, just a light fresh scent. If you want a tart, dead-on lime though, I suggest 100% Pure Lime body wash.