October 30, 2014 | 1605 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Coconut Lime Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Definitely will repurchase! This has become my favorite scrub EVER for my body. I use it once a week, and am always happy with the results. This particular scent is really nice and light. I will certainly try the other scents once I finish this tub! The actual scrub has a really nice thick consistency with lot's of exfoliating particles. The "base" doesn't leave my skin oily at all, and the exfoliating sugar melts into my skin quickly without being too harsh.

You can get an 18 oz tub of this for under $10 which is a total steal. That gives you a good 3,4, possibly 5 uses for your whole body. I'm really happy I found this product! Can't wait to try the other scents the brand offers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best scrub I have ever used. I'm comparing it to others I've used in the past including Clinique Sparkle Skin (good but not worth the money), Borghese (still good and still not worth the money) and St. Ives (my go-to until now). I use it all over my body, my neck and my face and my skin feels and looks fresh, new and incredibly clean. My neck isn't the greatest (I'm 54), and honestly, this scrub made it look so much better -- smoother and softer and not so "chicken-y." The scrub is somewhat gritty, but just enough to do the job without feeling rough and not so gritty that I worry about using it on my face. Love the fragrance - it's light and fades quickly so it doesn't follow me around all day. This is not an oily scrub - there's some oil in it but you don't notice it, and it doesn't slick up the floor of your tub. So, if you like a an oily scrub that leaves behind oil/moisturizer, this isn't it. I love it, love it, love it! And what I really love is that after I've used it and start to lather up with my soap/body wash, my soap lathers up better, faster and it's fluffy, frothy and feels just flat-out luxurious (even when I use a bar soap). When I apply moisture, I feel like I'm applying it to fresh skin and not rough dry patches and dead skin. As long as this product is available, I'll be buying it. And it works great on heels!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best scrub ever! I love this brand and products. This is my favorite scrub from Tree Hut.

Unlike many other scrubs that is a bunch of oil, thick chunks of salt/sugar crystals that's not dense altogether, that scratch more than exfoliate yet leave a thick gross film on the skin, this is different. The sugar grains are the right size, close together, and not a thick oil mess but more bonded by a gel. It scrubs and exfoliates amazingly well and you don't need a whole lot this stuff is in a way concentrated and you get a generous giant tub of this.i prefer a hard thorough scrub and this is perfect to do without scratching me. It rinses off fine and im fascinated to see all the gunk from my body go down the drain leaving me with super smooth skin with no nasty residue. My body absorbs products afterwards much better, perfect before self tanning, cellulite treatments, body butters, oil, etc. you can't beat it's price, so cheap.

I have been using this for some years now, and will continue to do so.

By the way, Did I mention this smells delicious? I love love love coconut and this is like a mini tropical paradise in my shower when I use this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by vitalogies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells so yummy, I wish I could eat it! Not the best scrub I've ever used, it's pretty average for the price, but it's good enough. It leaves my skin fairly soft and feeling clean. Not harsh at all on my extremely sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I am a Body Shop snob with body scrubs but I decided to give this a try. I am super impressed with the quality. It is very thick and has tons and tons of sugar unlike some cheap scrubs I have tried in the past.

The only con to this is the smell. I do not smell coconut or lime. No idea what this is supposed to be but I like it anyway. My skin is so soft and I am so relaxed afterwards. My skin drinks in the body cream afterwards. GREAT stuff, definitely will be buying more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This scrub smells so good! My skin is so soft and smooth after using it. It has the perfect consistency without being harsh or oily. It rinses of easily too. I usually use this scrub 1-2x/week and a tub will last me around 9 months. My sister is prone to ingrown hairs on her legs and she loves this scrub to prevent them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by heytherebeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is really great stuff.

Pros: Cheaper than any other brand I've seen. Really scrubby, just the way I like it :) Leaves my skin seriously soft without being greasy. Gel-like texture so oil doesn't spill all over the tub.

Cons: It starts stinging unless I rinse it off right away. Fairly natural, but still has some chemicals I don't like (but homemade ones attract ants so I'm kind of stuck).

The container doesn't bother me at all; actually I dislike squeeze tubes when it comes to scrubs! To prevent water from getting into it, just open it in a corner of the shower away from the water stream, scoop some with one hand and close the top with the other.

Anecdote: Today I used the scrub on my whole body instead of just one section (I do a different section every day like legs, arms, etc. to save time). No joke, my skin could breathe so well and my blood circulated better and I fell into a deep sleep for like 3 hours! Just had to rinse it off fast because the stinging started.

Seriously, sometimes the scrubbiness just hits the spot! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I seen this at my local Ulta store for $5 and decided to pick it up and I am very impressed. I love lime coconut products they smell aswesome, this product smelled very good and isn't strong, it made my skin soft and beauty, made my moisturizers go on smoother, and this will be my summer must have as far as body scrubs. I will be picking more up very soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I literally just finished a tub of this body scrub and overall I like it. The packaging is cute, I prefer my scrubs in a tub rather than a squeeze tube. The scent doesnt smell anything like coconut lime, like at all, however its not an offensive smell. overall this product does exactly what it should and afterwards my skin always feels perfectly polished. afterwards you will need to apply a moisturizer as it is a little drying. I will repurchase, though I prefer the bath and body works aromatherapy ones that have oil in them, much more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by beckytrawick

Bought this at Walmart today for around $5. I have never bought a sugar scrub before, so I don't really have anything to compare this too other than a DIY one I've used that I found on Pinterest. After buying this, I went home and took an unnessecary shower because I was THAT excited to use it.. WOW. The skin on my legs has never felt so soft and clean. The smell is right on, "Coconut Lime" and the good thing is, the smell doesn't linger in the bathroom for too long either. I really love that this wont attract ants either, unlike the DIY scrub that I used which brought on tons of ants in my bathroom. The packaging is cute and simple, just a twist cap on a thick container. This product was around $5.40 I think, which is pretty cheap for the amount of product that you get. I will definitely be repurchasing now that I found something that makes my legs and the rest of my skin feel SO smooth! I imagine this will be really great to use before shaving your legs or self-tanning to really, deeply exfoliate! 5 Lippies for this product!

This brand also makes a couple other scents as well. I'm going to try the Honey & Almond one next!