Tree Hut Coconut Lime Scrub

Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Coconut), Polyethylene, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycerol, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative)

on 2/23/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This scrub is seriously amazing!!!
I originally only found it on amazon, but now Wal-Mart carries it for much cheaper. It feels and works like an expensive high end scrub. I use it weekly before I shave and it works perfectly. I also use the matching lotion and it smells sooo good.

on 2/23/2015 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a terrific body scrub at an insanely affordable price. I tried this after reading the rave reviews here (thank you MUA :) and I couldn't be happier. Tree Hut's scrubs are sugar scrubs with a thick honey/gel like paste consistency, and intense scrubbing power that doesn't irritate or strip skin. I almost always have to use scrubs on dry skin to get decent exfoliation; while I do it with Tree Hut's too on occasion, it still gets the job done on wet skin. The Coconut Lime scent is delicious and cheerful, like having a tropical drink on the beach :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all can we talk about how good this stuff smells? This literally smells like you are laying down at a beach in the Bahamas with a Pina Colada in your hand with the ocean at your feet and a hot chiseled man beside you, yes that's a perfect description for this!

Another addition to the long list of pros that comes from this product is the price and the quantity. The price for a tub of 18 oz. is $6.48 at Walmart but there are many places you can purchase this including Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, and online websites such as Amazon and Ebay so you can purchase this in other countries although you may have to wait a while.

The actual texture of this product is very thick and abrasive so it probably wouldn't be ideal for sensitive skin but it's perfect for dry skin.

I don't find that I have to use a body wash after this either because of how hydrating it is and it leaves my skin feeling very clean.

As you would expect, this is perfect to use prior before shaving because it can scrub off all those dead skin cells which exposes as much of the hair follicle as you can, which gives you a closer shave that lasts a lot longer than without.

If you want the product to have even more moisture you can mix an oil in with it. I like using coconut oil with it on my legs because its so moisturizing that you don't have to use a lotion after and the oil helps the scent cling to your skin longer as well.

The packaging is like a big tub, it's alright I guess but I definetly think it would be more practical to have a squeeze tube because water can get into the scrub very easily but you most likely wouldn't get as much product so I guess you would just have to pick and choose on that part. This product is definetly worth trying and I would recommend it to anyone who has dry, parched skin.

Definitely will repurchase! This has become my favorite scrub EVER for my body. I use it once a week, and am always happy with the results. This particular scent is really nice and light. I will certainly try the other scents once I finish this tub! The actual scrub has a really nice thick consistency with lot's of exfoliating particles. The "base" doesn't leave my skin oily at all, and the exfoliating sugar melts into my skin quickly without being too harsh.

You can get an 18 oz tub of this for under $10 which is a total steal. That gives you a good 3,4, possibly 5 uses for your whole body. I'm really happy I found this product! Can't wait to try the other scents the brand offers.

on 9/18/2014 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

This is the best scrub I have ever used. I'm comparing it to others I've used in the past including Clinique Sparkle Skin (good but not worth the money), Borghese (still good and still not worth the money) and St. Ives (my go-to until now). I use it all over my body, my neck and my face and my skin feels and looks fresh, new and incredibly clean. My neck isn't the greatest (I'm 54), and honestly, this scrub made it look so much better -- smoother and softer and not so "chicken-y." The scrub is somewhat gritty, but just enough to do the job without feeling rough and not so gritty that I worry about using it on my face. Love the fragrance - it's light and fades quickly so it doesn't follow me around all day. This is not an oily scrub - there's some oil in it but you don't notice it, and it doesn't slick up the floor of your tub. So, if you like a an oily scrub that leaves behind oil/moisturizer, this isn't it. I love it, love it, love it! And what I really love is that after I've used it and start to lather up with my soap/body wash, my soap lathers up better, faster and it's fluffy, frothy and feels just flat-out luxurious (even when I use a bar soap). When I apply moisture, I feel like I'm applying it to fresh skin and not rough dry patches and dead skin. As long as this product is available, I'll be buying it. And it works great on heels!

on 7/23/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Best scrub ever! I love this brand and products. This is my favorite scrub from Tree Hut.

Unlike many other scrubs that is a bunch of oil, thick chunks of salt/sugar crystals that's not dense altogether, that scratch more than exfoliate yet leave a thick gross film on the skin, this is different. The sugar grains are the right size, close together, and not a thick oil mess but more bonded by a gel. It scrubs and exfoliates amazingly well and you don't need a whole lot this stuff is in a way concentrated and you get a generous giant tub of this.i prefer a hard thorough scrub and this is perfect to do without scratching me. It rinses off fine and im fascinated to see all the gunk from my body go down the drain leaving me with super smooth skin with no nasty residue. My body absorbs products afterwards much better, perfect before self tanning, cellulite treatments, body butters, oil, etc. you can't beat it's price, so cheap.

I have been using this for some years now, and will continue to do so.

By the way, Did I mention this smells delicious? I love love love coconut and this is like a mini tropical paradise in my shower when I use this!

on 2/12/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This stuff smells so yummy, I wish I could eat it! Not the best scrub I've ever used, it's pretty average for the price, but it's good enough. It leaves my skin fairly soft and feeling clean. Not harsh at all on my extremely sensitive skin.

on 2/7/2014 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am a Body Shop snob with body scrubs but I decided to give this a try. I am super impressed with the quality. It is very thick and has tons and tons of sugar unlike some cheap scrubs I have tried in the past.

The only con to this is the smell. I do not smell coconut or lime. No idea what this is supposed to be but I like it anyway. My skin is so soft and I am so relaxed afterwards. My skin drinks in the body cream afterwards. GREAT stuff, definitely will be buying more!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This scrub smells so good! My skin is so soft and smooth after using it. It has the perfect consistency without being harsh or oily. It rinses of easily too. I usually use this scrub 1-2x/week and a tub will last me around 9 months. My sister is prone to ingrown hairs on her legs and she loves this scrub to prevent them.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is really great stuff.

Pros: Cheaper than any other brand I've seen. Really scrubby, just the way I like it :) Leaves my skin seriously soft without being greasy. Gel-like texture so oil doesn't spill all over the tub.

Cons: It starts stinging unless I rinse it off right away. Fairly natural, but still has some chemicals I don't like (but homemade ones attract ants so I'm kind of stuck).

The container doesn't bother me at all; actually I dislike squeeze tubes when it comes to scrubs! To prevent water from getting into it, just open it in a corner of the shower away from the water stream, scoop some with one hand and close the top with the other.

Anecdote: Today I used the scrub on my whole body instead of just one section (I do a different section every day like legs, arms, etc. to save time). No joke, my skin could breathe so well and my blood circulated better and I fell into a deep sleep for like 3 hours! Just had to rinse it off fast because the stinging started.

Seriously, sometimes the scrubbiness just hits the spot! :)

Top Rated Tree Hut Products