December 20, 2014 | 1660 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Supervixen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great color ...... I am very cool in coloring (NW10) but I have color to my lips and Supervixen enhances my natural lip color and this looks more like a gloss on me versus distributing color ....... it is long lasting and the color since it is a sheer gloss goes with pretty much any look ...... I do wish that it was cooler in color but still a great neutral color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by kerriki

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A neutral sort of frosty but somehow not OTT mid taupe rosy neutral classic ageless flattering cosmetic ingredient that has some sort of transforming effect. Suitable for virgins, whores, hippies, feminists, lovers, and haters. For children girls women and grandmothers. Probably men if the zeitgeist ever turns to delirious male sex symbols that women want to **** all the time no questions asked. Do I worship Nars yes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NARS describes this lip gloss as a shimmery nude beige. It's more of a cool beige as it turns kinda taupy on me, but I like that. The sparkles are visible but you can't feel them on your lips. It is not thick and sticky and slicks on like a dream. $24 for a lipgloss is expensive but there's almost twice as much product in NARS compared to MAC.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by shimmergirl1123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is the perfect color for me! I love the way it looks and the texture of it because it is not too sticky. However, the smell is awful! I can't even wear it because it smells like burning rubber or plastic or something. Really sad because it is a beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by littleflip66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This sheer mauve is all I ever want to use! It works on days when I'm not wearing any other makeup and on nights when I'm wearing a dark smokey eye. It makes my lips look so full and pouty, feels so light on the lips, and has no offensive taste or smell. I'll definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 6:16:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best lip glosses I've got!

Let me start with the colour - warm mauve with lots of gold and some multi-colour shimmer. Perfect YLBB shade! It is a neutral but interesting shade, it sort of makes your lips sexier and fuller yet they still look natural. I love wearing it with daytime make-up and smoky eye look.

It smells like all NARS lipglosses - a bit plastic-y but I don't mind it because it me the smell is quite neutral.

It goes on smooth and stays for a long time without being sticky. It is not super pigmented but gives your lips just enough colour to make them stand out.

Definitely recommend this shade to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Jaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first Nars Lipgloss I have ever bought. I was in Nordstroms looking for a red to enhance my lips, because I have the perfect size lips, pouty and what not.. i just felt I needed some color. I was at the nars counter and the lady was trying them on me and one of them was supervixen by nars. Funny because all the other ladies came over and said that it looked amazing (even thought this gloss didn't have the red in it i was searching for) on me so I ended up buying it and I wore it everyday till it was gone. I really love the color and recommend this to anyone. I have been without it for a few months, I might go buy another tube of this because it's such a great lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by cheyette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lip color is really pretty, golden, mauvey. I wish it wasn't so sheer because my lips are already so red and then Supervixen would show up more, but that's not the fault of the product. :) This is a super sexy shade. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Supervixen is a shimmery natural mauvey MLBB with gold and silver shimmer. It's semi-sheer but there is still a bit of pigment. This color is SO flattering and wearable, and it makes my lips look so pouty. This is one of NARS' better glosses. It glides on without any stickiness and doesn't have the difficult texture of the frostier ones like Orgasm. Also, the picture uploaded here is an accurate representation of the color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 11:01:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yes....color is good, makes my lips look full. Takes 10 years off my face instantly. I tried this and will buy after I take inventory of my glosses. Update: I bought this last year and was super exited by the color. Now it smells bad tho...I thought I lucked out. With NARS lipgloss, you have to buy the product when it is fresh then use it all without taking a break. I took a chance, and I will use this up butireally am unsure if I will buy again.