August 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

I particularly like this UD 24/7 shade, as its more on the neutral "wearable" side I'd be more inclined to get this as a standalone product.
Really makes my eyes stand out ever so slightly with the multiple tones of olive and gold.
(I don't even care for olive colours normally)
Would repurchase in a set for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by alixnaiq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A salesperson at Sephora who was wearing this recommended this to me while I was looking through the Urban Decay shelf. Itís been surprisingly versatile Ė the goldish olive really flatters me. When Iím not in the mood for more elaborate eye makeup (i.e. most of the time!), I like wearing it alone with warm-toned outfits / jewellery Ė it gives definition and is more unusual than my usual black / dark brown liners. It really suits my skin tone (Stila tinted moisturiser in tone / Urban Decay tinted moisturiser in Halo). The gold shimmer is pretty, and adds a bit more interest without being too sparkly. I also wear it over Bloomís Olive powder eyeshadow. I think this shade would also work well with warm brown eyeshadows, on a wide range of skin tones. I think it could look really good on warm-toned fair or dark skin, with brown or hazel eyes.

It has excellent staying power over UDPP. Even when it smudges a bit on my lower lid, I like how the smudge looks like a smoky eye, rather than smudgy eyeliner. The texture is very creamy & doesnít pull on my eyelids, which makes it really easy to apply in a precise way. I guess it's soft enough to smudge for a smokier look. The tip stays sharp for a few applications before needing sharpening. The pencil itself isn't too hard - there's no need to shell out for a special UD sharpener. I use my old eye pencil sharpener from the Body Shop. I like how you can put the lid on the back of the pencil while you use it, which can't be found in my other pencil liners from other brands.

I donít need a lot of variety in my eyeliner choices, so if I want a particular shade, I try to find a version that works for me and stick to it. Since I do like to have an olive-gold look on hand, and this shade of olive-gold works for me and is versatile, Iíll repurchase this after it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

Hands down, one of my favorite eyeliners. Good staying power, is smudge able if it needs to be, looks good against my dark brown eyes. Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this color is a dual ended pencil. It's a dark olive green with small flecks of gold glitter. The glitter doesn't irritate my eyes. The color is very pigmented and smooth.

I love this color so much! It looks very pretty on the lower lash line when I wear gold eyeshadow. It gives an unexpected pop of color, and it makes gold more wearable.

The Urban Decay 24/7 liners last very well on me. I have no problem with smudging, flaking, burning, or the product disappearing on me.

I will definitely buy this again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by predhead33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My HG eyeliner was previously Clinique True Khaki Quickliner, because khaki/green colored eyeliners work well with my pale skin and auburn hair. However, this liner blows Clinique out of the water! So creamy, so pigmented, and just a tad shimmery for some extra glam. Stays put all day until I use makeup remover on it! I can't wait to invest in some more UD liners!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Stash is a mossy green with gold shift...or dark gold with green shift. I'm not sure. Either way, the color is simply lovely. It is glittery but not overly so. I'm not a fan of green eye makeup but I like wearing this with KVD's On The Road or with brown shadows. It wears a long time: I applied it at 8am (I did use UDPP underneath). It's now 8pm and it still looks as fresh as when first applied. My only complaint is that it's impossible to get a sharp tip and draw fine lines with UD pencils since they are so creamy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by nreid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As someone with hooded eyelids that doesn't normally wear eyeliner, I simply adore this eyeliner. I've been using it for three years. I usually avoid liners of any kind because they seem to make my eyes look smaller. But this stuff is amazing and I lust after it so much I wish the colour was such that I could wear is all over my face and not just as a liner on my lids.

As with most UD products I've ever purchased, I didn't bother reading any reviews on this liner. I originally purchased it because of UD's policy on no animal testing. But what really won me over was the creamy smoothness of the product and the gorgeous colour. Until this eyeliner came into my life, I was sure that I would never find a pencil liner that wouldn't tug on my skin (I'm not a fan of liquid liners, as I feel pretty inept in applying them). This stuff is just pure gold. It's not so creamy that it has no staying power and transfers all over the place. It's soft enough that it applies with no tugging whatsoever and is a dream to apply. It just glides on without any fuss and, aside from a small bit of transferring, it looks as good at 7 p.m. as it did when I applied it at 7 a.m. (my hooded, oily lids make transferring happen; it's no fault of the product, but this might be something for people with heavier and/or oily lids to make note of).

The pigmentation is fabulous. There is a bit of shimmer to the liner owing to the very fine sparkles in the product, but it's a beautiful colour that just glows and never looks obviously glittery. The colour is darker olive-gold that's probably more suited to people with green, hazel, or brown eyes.

It's also very easy to blend out, if that's how you want to wear it.

The only two downsides to this product are the high cost (CAD$19 at Sephora) and that the pencil cap doesn't stay on the bottom of the pencil while you're using it (I'm taking off one lippy on the packaging just for that). While I might be interested in a dupe 'cause the price of this liner is pretty hard on the wallet, the dupe would have to be identical in texture and colour. Since I've yet to discover such a dupe, this liner will most certainly be a staple in my makeup bag for as long as UD makes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really, really love this color - I haven't found anything quite like it in a while... maybe ever. It pairs greatly with the colors in the UD original Naked Palette (why I bought it in the first place). It stays put and really accents my hazel eyes. I can see how this may look a bit muddy on blue eyes and make them appear dull. However, I'd say this is a really good choice to complement hazel eyes like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I love this pencil! Stash is a gorgeous golden khaki shade that stays on and glides on like a dream. I personally love smudging this out on my upper lash line and tight line with a sigma E65 with MAC rubenesque PP on the lids for a simple everyday look... It makes my brown eyes pop like crazy. I adore the UD pencils!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Stash is a nice addition to my pencils. I wish it were self sharpening, but it's no big deal. It's a great color...usually greens are too bright or yellow, but stash is a duller green with very fine gold shimmer, giving it a metallic look. Once it sets up, it lasts forever....except on the waterline. I got no wear there. I also can't manage to blend it out, so I wear it as a liner, period. I rarely tightline, so it's no biggie. I have green/hazel eyes, and it's complimentary. I think the price is very inflated for a pencil, but if you have issues with longevity, it might be worth it.