E.L.F. Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Frosting Fanatic

Price: $

on 11/1/2010 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

first off, i love the old school packaging!

the colour is like a peachy-gold with plenty of shimmer. although since i have very pigmented lips it comes out a shimmery clear colour.

i also totally love the frosting smell.

will definitely re-purchase

on 10/1/2010 5:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this product is really nice. the color is a gold-peachy-shimmery shade, maybe a bit *too* shimmery but looks really cute anyway. I usually but a tiny bit over my lipbalm to give it a light gold effect.
the smell is super yummy but not annoying.
the packaging is supercute but I only use it at home as it's not super practical when you are out.
I think I will repurchase one or more, although there is A LOT of product so it will take some time to finish. maybe I'll try other flavours!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

frosting fanatic is a sexy gold shimmer gloss. its not really glossy tho, but its not matte i like it on its own or over nude lipstick. it doesnt make my lips look dry + it lasts for a while on my lips. i like the smell but it dont smell like frosting. its super cheap so imma buy more colors!

Its a sort of gold/nude color that looks nice if you apply just a little. If you use too much, you look like a drag queen! Smells and tastes kind of plasticy. Not too sticky. For some reason, this lip tins irritate my lips and make them burn.

it looks like cheapy kids makeupppp

on 6/15/2009 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got it as free gift and it was great loved it :) Nice color and smells yummy

I really love this. It's nude with lovely golden shimmer and sparkle. Looks so pretty on the lips, and I like the cute retro packaging. Definitely an ELF product i will buy again and again!

on 4/10/2009 9:10:00 PM

I got this as a free gift from ELF and I'm so glad I got it!! It smells delicious and the color is gorgeous! It's like a shimmery peachy gold color and looks really pretty on the lips. The only thing I don't like about it is that although the packaging is cute, it leaks a little and I often find the outside of it quite sticky. Overall, great product for a great price=]

on 3/31/2009 5:27:00 PM

At first glance the colour is not exciting but if you dip your finger in it reveals a lovely orangey-gold colour.
The smell is too sickly for me but once you have put it on the smell is not obvious.

on 3/19/2009 9:32:00 AM