November 21, 2014 | 1685 users online

Concealers - Sally Hansen - Natural Beauty Fast Fix Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Eop234

This is my favorite concealer for blemishes. And of course, it is now discontinued (at least where I live). I have hit pan, big time, and am almost out! It has a really smooth consistency that blends really easily to erase blemishes. The color light is perfect for my skin tone. I only wish that it did a better job with under eye circles!

Oh, and I got this on clearance for 2 bucks! It was originally over 10!

I also love the packaging, it reminds me of MAC.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Vicky83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm simply not sure about how I feel about this product. It actually matches my skin perfectly and its great used on acne scars. However, when used under the eyes, it definitely creases and has a kind of shiny look. I must say, it has the same consistency of the MAC studio sculpt so if you like that, you will love this. With all of that being said, I cannot complain too much because it only cost me a dollar at my local dollar tree.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:19:00 AM More reviews by carmenid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using the All Over Brightener for a few months and it is ok, I love the glow but this product doesn't conceal good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by fitmom2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm reviewing this for the "All over Brightener". I like it!

It gives a tad bit highlight pink tone..and I used my Covergirl trueblends shimmer highlighter powder (the lightest pink one) over it, and it gives me that perfect little girl bright flush around my cheekbones!!

I actually paid $9.00 which to me is a bit high for this, but I put some on right before I worked out for an hour, and it stayed put!! Even after sweating so much!! LOL I advise to mix this a little with some good foundation ( I used MakeupForEver -body and face #32), and wow, does it blend so well with it! Another good foundation to mix this with is SuperStay from Maybelline. ;) But I only mix it when putting this around my eyes, and cheekbones, and a tiny bit between my eyes (top of my nose), above my lips, and the middle of my chin. EXCELLENT :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by veronicapaige

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on clearance at CVS for around a buck...worst dollar I've spent in a while. The consistency is weird, it feels kind of powdery once it settles in your skin. It also look cakey, even if you use just a teeny bit. The color is nice (Light), I just wish it was a bit creamier.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by artsyjill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the All over Brightener which is a pink/purple shade. I use this around the eyes to brighten up any dark cirles and sometimes on the inner corner to look more awake. I saw this used on What Not To Wear and thought it looked good. I do find it works best if I apply moisturizer, then this and then foundation on top to even out my skin. If you use too much you can wind up looking a little too pasty or pale, it is best to really make sure you blend it in. It is a very soft consistency, I use a concealer brush to apply. It is an ok product, not the best but if I needed something quick and I was at the drug store I would consider repurchasing

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Extacey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use it as a lid primer, and sometimes for under-eye to offset the dark circles. This has no stay power, and wears down very fast, unfortunately.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by OSakuraO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer. I think it covers really well and it lasts for a long time. It goes on smoothly & I also use it for primer on my eyelids. I use it in a lighter color than the picture though, and it's a perfect shade. I used to use a Rimmel one, but I think this one matches my skin tone better and it lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by SnufaLuffaGus143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the all over brightner because everyone says lavender is great for that and its true. I highlighted my cheekbones, chin, and nose bridge. After blending it looks oh so lovely, can't even tell you're wearing it but it does look brightened. Very very smooth too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by bluegreeneyes2001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i havent really been using this product long enough to give a well researched review but i got this (2 days ago) in medium and it seems pretty darn perfect for me. the colors prefect, not to pale not to dark. the consistancy feels great. and most important it looks GREAT on. i luv it bt will update if i change ma mind.