Al'chemy - Macadamia & Wheat Protein Treatment Conditioner

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Have bought this 3 times now. Really enjoy it - the fact it's not like an oil slick that you get with regular generic conditioners. Makes my hair really soft and detangles without being greasy. It's not super intensive, but it's a really great conditioner after every shampoo (which is its intended purpose). The scent is great, sort of smokey and nutty.....imagine something that Dita von Teese would wear as a perfume! Although it doesn't hang around which I prefer, because who wants a fragrance headache? I'm finally about to try a different type of conditioner from Al'chemy because this one has been unexpectedly that decent, but I definitely recommend giving this type a go!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I don't think it's a treatment conditioner. It doesn't have that creamy consistency that helps to detangle my hair. I leave it in for 3 - 5 minutes to activate the product but it still doesn't do the job. And it smells really weird as well so all in all was a big disappointment

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This conditioner was a let down. I just don't think it allows for adequate detangling. I use heaps each time but I still don't think it conditions. The shampoo was fantastic though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have very thick, long, dry hair and I found that while this worked quite well at first, after a few uses it seemed to build up on my hair and in the end made it lank and greasy. Too rich for me.