July 26, 2014 | 1418 users online

Conditioner - Al'chemy - Macadamia & Wheat Protein Treatment Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't think it's a treatment conditioner. It doesn't have that creamy consistency that helps to detangle my hair. I leave it in for 3 - 5 minutes to activate the product but it still doesn't do the job. And it smells really weird as well so all in all was a big disappointment

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2008 7:23:00 AM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner was a let down. I just don't think it allows for adequate detangling. I use heaps each time but I still don't think it conditions. The shampoo was fantastic though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2008 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Crystalpunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Deep Dark, Warm Hair: Grey, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Grey

After reading some great reviews on a forum and decided to purchase this along with one of their leave-in conditioners. My hair quite dry, long, curly and very thick, but I do usually straighten my hair. After applying it to my hair I left it on for about 3 minutes, whilst washing my face etc, it was very easy to rinse out and my hair did feel moisturized. About a month of using the treatment, my hair started to feel dry again especially weighed down. I guess it was too rich and too much protein in the treatment. I would not re-purchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very thick, long, dry hair and I found that while this worked quite well at first, after a few uses it seemed to build up on my hair and in the end made it lank and greasy. Too rich for me.