Everyday Minerals Smokey Pink

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 7/21/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I DID NOT LIKE THIS ON ME. However, it does last a very long time! The color wasn't suited to my skintone (I received this shade as a free gift in one of my EM orders) but considering the staying power and high quality I felt it was unfair to rate it only 1 lippie because it looked like garbage on me. People that can rock mauve-ish colors should try it out!

OMG love..lets see I put it on in the morning come home still looks the same. No creasing..go to the gym and it still looks the same. Long lasting color it's a very dark pinkish mauve type color with shimmer or pearl? Yet very light well it is called smokey pink and that is what it looks like. Looks awesome on me I have green eyes and pretty pale skin. It is so easy to blend I will be stocking up on this. Now my HG eyeshadow and I wished I had tried it sooner.

on 6/12/2009 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a fantastic daytime shade for my PPP complexion! Very natural-looking, and doesn't fade that badly during the day. It's actually not that pink, so the name might be a bit misleading. On my lids, it's more of a light mauve with a hint of shimmer. I've been pairing it with Cliché, and I think that's quite a perfect combo. The sample will last me long time, but I might re-purchase when I'm done with it.

on 5/23/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I don't know how I ever lived without this eye shadow! it's pink, it's purple, it's mauve, it's just gorgeous. I pair it up with purples, greys, pinks, and it all blends in, or I can wear it on its own. It's got a hint of shimmer, but not too much so I can wear it as an all-over shade.

on 2/15/2009 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This isn't actually pink on me at all (NW15), it's lavender/mauve with quite a lot of shimmer, a nice everyday color and also great for the smokey eye looks.

on 11/15/2008 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Very pretty color. Has strong purple notes. I'm glad I'm trying it but I won't buy again. Very shimmery as well.

on 9/5/2008 3:55:00 PM

This is a really pretty everyday type of color. For me I use it on days when I want to look great but dont have a lot of time to spend on my eyes or wont be going out anywhere to warrant it. Its definitely more a smokey purple than smokey pink. I actually dont find that there is much shimmer in it, especially when its applied it looks almost matte which isnt necessarily a bad thing. Generally a useful color to own, Im glad I bought it but I probably wont need another as I have such a large container of it.

on 4/22/2008 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A really pretty color; a bit dark for the lid unless you are doing a mauvey-grey smokey eye, but I can't handle that much mauve-grey all over the lid since I'm very yellow toned (NC30/EM Winged Butter) and with hazel-green eyes. However, this looks wonderful in the crease with another pink color such as the Cherry Fizz on the lid or it would probably look good with browns, neutrals or even golds. If you can wear a light grey shadow on the lid (which I can't) this would look great with it, in the crease. Kind of a medium to getting darker smoked mauve color. Shimmery, but not overly so. Got compliments when I wore it with their Cherry Fizz color on the lid and Lancome Gris Noir liner.