April 18, 2014 | 929 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean Pressed Powder Fragrance Free

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

didnt really like this product..it made me look very ghostly and slightly cakey. it also didnt set my makeup very well or control excess oils. also i think this broke me out even more. overall a bad quality product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this powder. I am a big fan of all the Cover Girl pressed powders. The compact is just perfect-easy to use, good size, sturdy, nice soft puff, good mirror, etc. The powder is soft and smooth and does what I want it to do-set my foundation, eliminate shine, etc. A great product, even at twice the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by alexandramcke

I used this pressed powder for about 2 months, ever few days .. I do not like it. I find the color 'classic ivory' made me look orange. I used a CG foundation in the same color, but the powder left me looking orange and I had a horrible orange ring around my face.. I tried to blend it out, and it just caked up and looked flakey. It emphasized the dryness on my face and I don't think it really did that much to preserve my foundation. for the price you pay, i think you get what you pay for.. It's nothing comparable to high end setting powders, but for people who are just getting in to makeup ,and/or are looking to save money, i think it would a good choice. I just will not use it again .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by addictedtomakeup01

I have been using this powder to set my foundation and i have just hit pan after having it for a couple of months and it still is so nice ! it does not make my face blotchy or seem powdery. mine is in 125 - buff beige .

it is not drying on my skin. and i love it ! ! !

would totally repurchase this and the packaging is pretty nice and is sturdy , does not cost a lot.

hope this helped !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only pressed powder foundation I've ever used. It never clogged my pores, and it goes great with the matching liquid foundation. I use it everyday, and the only thing I can say about it is that it rubs off after about 2 or 3 hours of use and the packaging breaks very very easily. I dropped it once on linolium and the entire mirror fell off. I was very upset, but I was running out anyway, so I bought a new one. Anyway, it is the same price as the matching foundation, 5.00 or so, and that's really good for makeup.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

All the ladies in my family were hooked to this pressed powder for a good number of years cuz it was available in our skin tone (Indian brown), came in a strong case, the puff was soft and felt good against our faces and of cors, the powder itself didn't damage our skin. When I grew up I realised it settles into my pores a bit although it doesn't look cakey as such. Its a nice powder but we've all moved on to better products...we DID use this for a long tym! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

a very good powder, i dont get the "caked" look with this powder at all. overall i was very happily surprised with the quality of it, compast, puff and the product itself. it does everything you would expect it you and so i will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok, so the powder I tried is newer than the one in the pictue, it comes in a brown case but this is the same product. This powder was averadge it covered my blackheads that I have on my nose well, reduced shine and evened out my skintone but it couldn't be used as foundation unless your skin is close to perfect and seeing as this is a makeup site I don't think anyone here is perfect myself included. I was really annoyed with the packaging though if you drop the case it WILL break, I've done this twice now the little powder puff it comes with is OK it serves it's purpose but it's nothing special. Still this is what I would expect from a drug store brand and if you want an amazing product you're going to have to spend a little more money. Also it does have a powdery smell, it smells good but it's not fragrance free.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very average powder. You don't expect too much or too little. But for the low-end price it's nice for a beginner/ametur/someone who doesn't want to spend $30 on a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by tarzina789

This product is very average. I find it to be a little cakey and emphasize the peach fuzz on my face. For this reason, I've decided to only use it on my t-zone and it works great that way. It takes away the shine and looks good. The color doesn't mask any other makeup if you happen to be wearing blush. I just wish the powder was more finely milled so it wouldn't look quite so thick.