Avon SKIN SO SOFT Fusions Soft & Nourish Dual Softening Body Moisturizer

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/13/2009 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love trying new body lotions, so I buy them constantly. SOS Fusions was on sale a couple months ago so I bought 2. I bought soft&replenish and soft&sensual. They are equally good, very thick and super moisturizing, but not greasy. I got these huge 8.4oz tubes for less than $2, but I wouldn't have been disappointed if I'd paid more.

on 2/7/2009 10:20:00 PM

MY HG LOTION!!! O M G This stuff is AMAZING.. And for under 5 dollars O M G!!! This is seriously the best lotion I ever tried in my whole life. Point Blank.

on 1/20/2009 12:35:00 PM

A thick moisturizer I apply everywhere and carry with me at all times. Non greasy for winter-dry skin and just a touch of light, clean scent lingers.

Large tube lasts and lasts making it cost efficient too. A little goes such a long way;)

on 4/22/2008 11:54:00 AM

This stuff is awesome! I was looking for something to use on my elbows,knees and feet. This fit the bill perfectly! It's soooo rich and moisturizing! The scent is not too strong, well for this one anyways (green). Price is very reasonable. Consistency is nice and thick. I don't think you could use this on your hands or all over your body, as it can be greasy. For targeted areas it gets an A++++++