December 19, 2014 | 1580 users online

Masks - Egg White Mask for Acne

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by l0vx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I tried this mask for the first time tonight. It hardened up on my face very quickly and I couldn't move my face. My face kept getting itchy, too! After washing it off with warm water (I couldn't peel it off) it seems my skin hasn't changed. My pores don't really seem smaller and my whiteheads are still there. Can anyone help me out?? What am I doing wrong?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by booboondoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use egg yolk and honey on my dry patches and eyes.

Egg yolk on acne and large pores.

Egg yolk with milk and nice too.

It's effective overtime, like doing it once a week for years. I noticed less wrinkles and acne and redness. My eyes are brighter too.

Started doing this to reverse skin damage due to smoking cigarettes for 7 years. I'm 26 now.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by yuecube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

There's no mask in the world that is better than egg white + milk.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by sarahi15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i dont really use the egg whites but i lor using the egg yolk. egg yolk is my go to diy gace mask. sometimes i mix it with olive oil and it leaves me with a gorgeous glow. I love thir protein enriching easy face mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This whole process can be a little messy but the results are worth it. If you have oily/acne-prone skin you will benefit greatly from this mask. Just separate the whites from the yolk and apply the white directly on face. Leave on for 5-10 minutes until the mask dries and wash off. Apply moisturizer. This has left my skin smooth and oil-free. The smell of egg white might be unpleasant for some people.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! I use the yolk too - helps moisturize my skin afterwards! This has really helped my acne whenever I break out. I got tired of spending so much money on masks from the pharmacy, department stores, online, everywhere! I went online and did some research and I came around this mask, at first; I was quite scared of putting raw egg on my face but despite this, I still did it. I break an egg, get two cups, put the egg whites in one cup and the egg yolk in another. I sometimes add organic honey, but not often. Anyway - I wash my face with my cleanser with warm enough water to open my pores, pat dry with towel, put my egg white on my face for 30-45 minutes (I like mine to feel really hard on my face for some reason) rinse off with warm enough water again to open my pores, pay dry, put egg yolk on my face for 30-45 minutes and rives off with cool (NOT COLD) water. I then put my Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid on. My skin feels so smooth and my acne goes down almost instantly! You gotta try it to love it! Cheap, natural, no nasties inside: what's there not to love?! Would definitely recommend if you have oily acne prone skin :)!

EDIT: I put egg whites mixed with organic honey under my eyes (about two teaspoons of it on each under eye), leave on for 30 minutes, wash off very gently, then put eye yolk on it (no honey), leave on for 30 minutes, wash off very gentle and I put some moisturizing eye cream under it (I've been using it for months and it hasn't done anything, but it's quite moisturizing and expensive so I might as well use it! You don't have to use it). I cannot believe it, it tightened my under eye, and my puffiness has gone! It actually looks like I've had surgery! People have said you don't look as tired as more, what have you done?! I really cannot believe my eyes - it's amazing! If you puffy eyes, please try it! Nothing's ever worked for me except this!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Gracepaquette

Didn't do anything at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

After months of spending an endless amount of money on expensive masks, its good to know that the best one is in my fridge. This mask is amazing! My pores are noticeably smaller after a few times and my skin after i take the mask off GLOWS. I do it once a week and before events. I wash my face, wear the mask, wash it off, exfoliate and then put on my serums and moisturizers etc. Then, when I wake up my skin is so supple and smooth. Makeup goes on effortlessly. I cant recommend this holy grail enough. However, consider your skin type. Some skin types do not agree with this at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by jas444

I'm super excited to jump on this bandwagon! I used an egg white mask for the first time tonight, it's been about half an hour and my skin tone looks more even, redness has been reduced in my pimples and overall complexion. My skin looks brighter and the number of blackheads on my nose have decreased. My acne scars look less noticeable. I have a few tiny white pimples pop up on my forehead but I'm not worried at all, you can hardly see them and it's just the mask drawing out the bad stuff, with constant use, they will become less and less (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MissCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This egg white mask is AMAZING for my acne-prone skin. The first try cleared and even out my blemishes and the second try helped an enormously painful pimple reduce. It has helped my blackheads and reduced the size of my pores. Be careful not to overuse it though, or else the results won't be the same. Try it once every 2-3 weeks or once/twice a month. Use a moisturizer after you rinse.