July 23, 2014 | 1810 users online

Masks - Egg White Mask for Acne Skin

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Gracepaquette

Didn't do anything at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

After months of spending an endless amount of money on expensive masks, its good to know that the best one is in my fridge. This mask is amazing! My pores are noticeably smaller after a few times and my skin after i take the mask off GLOWS. I do it once a week and before events. I wash my face, wear the mask, wash it off, exfoliate and then put on my serums and moisturizers etc. Then, when I wake up my skin is so supple and smooth. Makeup goes on effortlessly. I cant recommend this holy grail enough. However, consider your skin type. Some skin types do not agree with this at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by jas444

I'm super excited to jump on this bandwagon! I used an egg white mask for the first time tonight, it's been about half an hour and my skin tone looks more even, redness has been reduced in my pimples and overall complexion. My skin looks brighter and the number of blackheads on my nose have decreased. My acne scars look less noticeable. I have a few tiny white pimples pop up on my forehead but I'm not worried at all, you can hardly see them and it's just the mask drawing out the bad stuff, with constant use, they will become less and less (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MissCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This egg white mask is AMAZING for my acne-prone skin. The first try cleared and even out my blemishes and the second try helped an enormously painful pimple reduce. It has helped my blackheads and reduced the size of my pores. Be careful not to overuse it though, or else the results won't be the same. Try it once every 2-3 weeks or once/twice a month. Use a moisturizer after you rinse.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by daty

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mtcowgirly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! This makes my skin so soft, even, and rejuvinated! I do what others suggested: whip up an egg white, slather on face, cover in tissue strips, then let dry completely (30mins). Rinse and follow with treatments and moisturizers. I use CeraVe lotion.and a vitamin E oil afterwards. Skin feels...heavenly.

I have very acne prone skin, and lots of scars. This is very non-irritating and really evens everything out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL THIS MASK SAVED MY LIFE.

For instructions on how to do this fabulous mask my way, keep reading on, you lovely reader.

1) Take an egg and separate the egg white from the yolk. NOTE: do not, I repeat, DO NOT use the yolk!! I have read it can clog pores. If you are acne prone, don't even risk it.

2) Froth the egg white with a fork or egg beater. (optional) add lemon juice. It can't hurt right?

3) Apply using clean fingers, or my personal favorite, an old foundation brush. WARNING: This will bring out your inner Picasso! So go ahead and paint a beautiful egg painting all over that gorgeous face of yours like the goddess you are.

4) Take a 2 ply piece of toilet paper and rip the ply's apart, so each piece is very thin. Then rip into shreds.

5)Apply strips of paper onto your gorgeous face one at a time, making sure no pieces overlap. You don't want them to overlap! Then add another layer of egg white.

6) Wait for all the paper to dry. You will resemble a mummy. It's actually pretty awesome. Like you get all the benefits of mummification, except it's only temporary, and you get the satisfaction of peeling it off.

7) Speaking of pulling it off. Now is the fun part, SLOWLY pull every strip off. Don't just rip em off all willy nilly like, pull those puppies off slowly for maximum benefits.

8) Behold your gorgeous face in the mirror, you handsome devil. Touch your cherub bottom smooth skin, and feel those wrinkles, pores, and blemishes begin to minimize. Feel free to look into that mirror for a fortnight. Because who cares- you are awesome.

32 out of 33 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Will review later:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love using egg whites mixed in my mask. I like mixing with oatmeal and avocado. It gives me smoothness, moisturization, and exfoliation.

It is so cheap too. If you are feeling like trying something different, give it a go. It costs less than a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

I use the whole egg beaten up, just as a heads up.

This is one of the few things that works and is simple and cheap. I've come to figure out that I can't use chemicals, and the first time I started using the egg mask, I was also using high percent BHA which made my problems worse. Even most sulfur treatments have alcohol and BHA and it doesn't help me. Egg has natural sulfur (which is why I use the yolk too). I have used this all over and as a spot treatment. It doesn't heal acne over night, but it reduces redness, prevents reinfection, and seems to shrink pores while not over drying. I really like it and have switched to more natural and gentle face care. One egg lasts a looonng time. I beat it and keep it in a container in the fridge. I would get rid of it before a week is up though, if you haven't finished it.