TheBalm Bahama Mama

4.2

Mica Ci 77019, Isoeicosane, Silica, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Bismuth Oxychloride Ci 77163.

on 5/26/2015 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Start off by saying this is a very dark color I use this to contour my jaw and a small portion of my cheeks. This is the darkest bronzer I own and wouldn't recommend for fair skin

on 5/26/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love it. It is sheer but very buildable to get as dark as you want. The color is straight up brown so there is no orange or red. Reminds me of a darker Benefit Hoola. The powder is finely milled and easy to blend. Looks natural, no shimmer. My favorite bronzer from now on.

on 5/25/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best contouring! Not too orange. Not a bronzer! But the best thing to contour with :D

on 5/22/2015 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

For the product in the pan itself = 5/5! This works soooo well with my NC40 skintone. I have finally found my HG contour product!!! It blends wonderfully, and it doesn't look muddy at all on my skin. Neither is it orange at all. Just PERFECT. I like how slim the packaging is, but it is flimsy. The packaging is the only downside for me. Would I buy this again? A huge YES!

on 5/20/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i didnt really like this. it was hard to blend. its very dark. i prefer too faced chocolate soleil

on 5/17/2015 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Great for contouring! I think it fits a lot of skin tone, i am NC20 and it is great to create shade.

on 5/10/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

The shade of this bronzer is the most gorgeous matte but luminous bronze shade. It's not orange, not brown or muddy- just a true golden brown. It's extremely pigmented so you don't need a lot and it would work well on a variety of skin tones.

Now for the cons:

- does not last
- breaks me out

I've now resorted to using it for short nights out instead of an a daily basis. What's the point of taking the time to apply something that's gone in a few hours and gives you zits? So much potential but not worth it for me :(

on 5/6/2015 1:15:00 PM

Not a fan of the packaging because it can crack and break up too easily. I am a fan of this product though. It's a beautiful color, highly pigmented and great for contouring as well as bronzing because it's more of a matte finish instead of shimmery. Highly recommended.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

For reference, NC15-NC20ish skin that's almost always spray-tanned to about NC30.
(This bronzer works beautifully for whichever shade I wake up with in the morning!)

Instant WIN from a bronzer connoisseur :)

I've been swiping all kinds of bronzers on my face for 10 or so years and this is a stand-out as 1 of my faves.

If contour is what you're looking for, this IMO is one of the more foolproof choices to play around with. Matte, brown bronzers can sometimes look ashy or dirty on the skin, but even with my heavy hand I have yet to encounter that problem.

-GORGEOUS color --> truly looks like you just got back from a sunny climate
-SLIMS the face so beautifully
-doesn't get patchy or break-up around oily or dry patches of my face
making it ideal for cheeks, forehead and all over contour
-plays well with other bronzer
-long lasting

I love the packaging. Initially concerned about the cardboard but honestly, it's pretty tough. I favor this type of packaging over Benefit's Hoola b/c I can fit my large EcoTools face/body sculpting brush in this one (gotta get that neck and décolletage..). I bought mine at Kohl's. (Would love it Ulta or Sephora would start carrying theBalm that way I could get my points!)

on 4/2/2015 2:54:00 AM

Instantly LOVED IT! Its a bit pricey for the little amount you get and the packaging could be better... but the product is amazing! My new favourite bronzer! Will definitely be purchasing again when it runs out!

Popular Bronzers