RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Night Cream

3.7

10.27.11 RoC website Water?Ceteareth-20?Glycerin?Isodecyl Neopentanoate?Stearyl Alcohol?Cetearyl Alcohol?Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate?Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine?PEG-100 Stearate?Glyceryl Stearate?Dimethicone?Steareth-10?Retinol?Glycolic Acid?Copper Gluconate?Magnesium Aspartate?Zinc Gluconate?Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract?Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer?Caprylyl Glycol?Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer?Squalane?Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate?Methylparaben?Xanthan Gum?Propylparaben?Polysorbate 60?Polysorbate 20?Fragrance?Disodium EDTA?Ascorbic Acid?Succinoglycan?May also contain: Citric Acid

on 8/25/2015 11:05:00 AM

This is a good, solid retinol cream! It costs considerably less than many of those high-priced products you see in the mall. After a few weeks of use, my skin really did look a lot better. It may not have any additional "fancy" ingredients, but if you're looking for a good retinol cream, and you don't want to spend a lot of money, this one's for you!

on 7/1/2015 11:23:00 PM

I was so excited that I finally found a drugstore brand of retinol. Which studies have proven is the only thing that prevents/helps wrinkles. It is really hard to find a retinol cream in stores. Of course I am aware that no cream will really take away deep lines. I have only been using it a few days. But it does take up to six month to a year for actual results. And since wrinkle cream is more preventative, it's difficult to accurately judge the results. I love how the bottle is dark and not exposed to light or air. Retinol in a jar or light tube is a waste of money and will break down. I have noticed a big difference in just a few days. My skin is glowing, it's A LOT smoother. It's not too hydrating, but it's not a moisturizer. Retinol drys skin, so it's meant to be used under a different cream anyway. My only con, which is a big one, is the amount. Twenty bucks for one ounce? For a drug store brand?! The fact that it takes almost a yr for results, at $20 a bottle is a lot of money in a year. I will do another review of the results after I have given it more time to work.

on 2/26/2015 5:54:00 PM

Here is the fountain of youth in a tube. No kidding it works better than anything out there .Retinol and alpha hydrox lotions are truly the only age defying products that work unless you're going in for plastic surgery. I am not talking moisturizers. This is wrinkle repair in a tube. Combine roc and alpha hydrox in a routine of using one product one week and the other the following week. You will see results. Always use a moisturizer for day. Do this ritual only at night.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in my mid 30's and started noticing that I was developing slight wrinkles around my eyes and on my forehead. I knew that retinoids are one of the only things proven to be anti aging so I looked around for products containing retinol. The deep wrinkle night cream by RoC is one of the most affordable and well reviewed products containing retinol so I bought it. I am fairly satisfied with the product. I didn't experience much irritation when I started using it (I have very thick hardy skin). My skin looks more refined now and my wrinkles have not gotten any worse. I'm actually on my second tube now, but I plan to try Neutrogena's rapid wrinkle repair and RoC's deep wrinkle serum in the future to see how they compare.

on 7/30/2014 12:47:00 PM

I absolutely adore this product. I started using it in my late 20s, when I noticed that the expression lines on my forehead were starting to look a little more noticeable than they used to. I'd tried a few other drugstore brands & finally tried this & I'd say by far this is better than L'oreal, Olay, or Garnier's comparable products. It just was more effective & even my friends noticed a difference. I'm 32 now & I've continued to keep using it. My forehead is smoother than many twenty-something women I see, & it's smoother than it was when I was in my mid to late 20s. I've also been using it around my outer eye area all these years-I'm not sure if applying retinol creams topically does anything to prevent lines & wrinkles, but I have absolutely no lines or wrinkles around my eye area. It isn't cheap, but if you buy it at Walmart or Target you can get a slightly better price than drug or grocery stores, plus you can often times find coupons online or in the paper.

on 6/19/2014 10:40:00 AM

I have used this product before, but previously would get lazy and not use it every day or see another product with all kinds of promises that never happened. I am 48 years old and after several years of trying different products, I have decided to stick to ROC's nightly cream. I also use an SPF moisturizer along with it. You will notice a difference within just a day or so upon using this product. It is well worth the money.

on 5/13/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Reasonably priced, great value, good results. This is as good as the more expensive night treatments I've tried. The squeeze tube means no waste and no product contamination. I am able to dispense all the product, there is nothing left behind in the tube at the end of my journey.

on 5/10/2014 10:36:00 PM

I think this product was ok. It didn't go on as smooth as I'd liked. I also didn't see any noticeable improvements with my skin. For those reasons I would not buy it again.

I am starting to get fine lines and a wrinkle or two and I used this for over a month and am 90% sure my wrinkles got worse! Waste of money, threw it away!

on 3/19/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm 19 and have smile lines and under-eye lines which were due to over washed dehydrated skin and too much sun without sunscreen. I was constantly told I looked like I had "scars" but they were actually the smile lines and the younger guys never thought I'd have these sort of like wrinkles. I've used products that were meant to hydrate and they didn't help at all so I decided to find a product with retinol and chose this one.

I've used this product for a week and I've definitely seen a difference! The under eye lines have softened and the smile lines have also soften just a tad. I noticed the difference especially after makeup as the makeup tends to accentuate the lines due to creasing and such.

This cream does have a strong scent and reminds me of the avon cream I've tried. They're newer ones. I believe it's in a blue jar recommended for women in their 20s or 30s and then they have a line for those in 40s, 50s and such. The smell is very similar but hard to describe. I don't have a problem with fragrance but it is quite strong. I do use the product around my eyes but I also use a good moisturizer over. Will definitely continue use and see if it helps more

Popular Treatments (Face)