October 25, 2014 | 1677 users online

Cleansers - Babor - Mild Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by nishuamal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the 1st review am wrinting for a product,,after trying everything possible for my dry and dehydrated skin due to the usage of Retin A,I found it!!grt product,good make-up remover,extra mild on sensitive skin and works well with Clarisonic MIA.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 6:28:00 AM More reviews by citizendumonde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Like a 3-in-1: removes makeup (even around sensitive eye area), cleanses thoroughly, and tones. It smells fresh, too, and rinses completely clean. Because the packaging creates a foam on the spot, and little foam goes a long way. I figured out I was using too much (2 pumps, morning & night), now do about half a pump and figure the bottle should last about 2-3 months. My favorite thing about this is that I can wash my mascara away without tearing up; my least favorite thing is that I can't take this in my airplane carry on, and that I think it might leak a lot on the plane. Even though it costs 34 swiss francs, I'd rather shell out for great quality than waste money experimenting on something inferior!
Oh, and it's sulfate free! No nasty preservatives!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by xcheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this cleanser. It takes off mineral makeup and is gentle on my sensitive skin. A keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by MomColors

This cleanser is worth every penny. I bought it from my aesthetician and it helps my skin so much. Works for Sensitive and Dry skin. I can't always afford to buy it but when I can, I do. My skin guru says water is the enemy of good skin. Keep your face out of the shower head ladies. She prescribes this with the Rose Toner. Use the cleanser and wipe off the cleanser with the Toner. It keeps your skin soft and oils flowing out of it to keep from clogging your pores. Be warned it's pricey.