Rimmel Peach

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/6/2012 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this blush yet! It is one of my top 5 blushes and I can't imagine living without it. It's a true peach with finely milled shimmer for a glowy look. It stays on my face for a decent amount of time. It's highly pigmented. For the price, you can't beat this blush! I just don't like the cheap packaging. If you drop it, it'll break easily!

on 12/27/2011 6:38:00 PM

I absolutely LOVEEEEE this blush!! It is seriously the most amazing color for medium skin tones (im NC 35)! I highly recommend this blush!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I do like this but as I have very very pale skin, I can't apply alot other wise it's just too much. But I really do like this colour, and I like how easily it blends, etc.

Will definitely buy again :)

on 7/26/2010 1:45:00 AM

This blush is very pretty, but I think it's just a little overbearing for very fair skin like mine. It's a really pretty peach with a little bit of beige. The powder goes on really smoothly and blends nicely, so there really isn't anything wrong with the product at all. But for my very pale skin, I need to use just the tiniest bit of this blush or it just looks gaudy. Just a warning for the other PPP's out there! This blush is great, but don't try to apply the normal amount.

on 7/11/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is so beautiful and looking so natural on me. The price is really low so I shouldn't complain about its package quality, which is not that crappy, just really simple plastic stuff. I love this color and the blush stays on all day. Definitely will wanna buy another one!

on 6/5/2010 1:52:00 AM

Great warm peach blush--more on the warm brown-orange side than a cool pink-peach. Great for my light-medium skin in summer when I need a slightly darker shade to show up. Packaging is flimsy, but small and easy to carry.

on 5/7/2010 5:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this blusher, it complements my skin tone perfectly.It does'nt make me break out either.Would'nt be without it, i also use it in the bronze shade too over my self tan.

on 4/9/2010 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been looking for a peach blush that gives me a natural glow and just makes my skin look nice and healthy. The packaging is as minimal as you can get, and the lid is prone to coming off the hinges if you pull this compact open too hard, but I cannot deny the product itself. This has become my everyday blush that I feel like I have to wear, it's that good. It just makes me look awake and healthy, and it has the asset that I love most- great quality to price ratio. Really lovely blush. A prime drugstore product.

on 3/21/2010 2:08:00 AM

I love this blush! The color is very flattering on my skin and it lasts throughout the day. It's quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. :)

on 3/17/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Really great shade. Not much shimmer at all, and a great warm peach color. The staying power is pretty good and it's very buildable and blends easily

Popular Blush Products