November 21, 2014 | 1666 users online

Foundations - Quo - Total Perfection

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Teeky93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have normal skin, but I am allergic to sodium lauryl so I looked for skin care products without it. Quo was on sale at Shoppers, and I had never tried it so I purchased. I am not a fan of the color selections, they are too yellow, but I can blend it with a powder to make it even with my skin tone. I like the consistency, it is similar to maybellines discontinued mineral foundation. HOWEVER!!! BEWARE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN!!!! the first few times I used this foundation, it burnt my skin and severely irritated and dried my chin and eyes. I have mixed it with another foundation since, which is a waste of money. I am returning it tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by teamsingleladys

Ok. So first off I adore this foundation and have no idea why theres all the negative comments! I tend to have oiler skin which is VERY sensative and ance prone, I was nervous to try this because I had read it gives you and oily look and breaks you out. I found it dewy but in a glowing kind of way, I had so many compliments the first day!! It didnt break me out what's so ever either! Very buildable which I like to cover up my blemishes! All n all I think I've found my go-to make up! Safe to say definatly worth the purchase of about 24$ canadian. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by blua

Bought this because it was on sale, I believe the regular price at Shoppers is around $22CAD. It was also an impulse buy because I needed something to replace my MAC foundation, because it was running out.

The color selection isn't that great, I got Gold (the darkest shade) and I'm NC35-40. I've got oily skin that has redness & pigmentation so I like to have a good, even-toned base before I finish off with concealer. This did NOT cover anything for me. I wasn't looking for a full coverage foundation, but this didn't seem to give me any coverage. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect, but seriously...this was such a disappointing purchase. I will return this week (thank god I kept the receipt)

It did match my skin tone, it wasn't too pink on me. I just did not like the texture. It was very greasy and gave off a really noticable shine (that people with oily skin do NOT need..we get enough of it.)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by beg1nner

An oily foundation that can't last on it's own. I purchased this for around $20 CAN and despite the thin coverage and how often it rubs off, I still decided to use it until it ran out because it was an excellent match to my skin tone, and it wasn't crappy enough to be thrown away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by jeanineteneleven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The colour match was great for my skin colour (I often find products to too pink, too yellow or too dark), and I loved the fact that it had SPF 15. However, I found that it made my face look very shiny (even when I used a bit of powder) and it had a tendency to come off even when I wore it with the Quo primer.

If it made my skin look dewy rather than greasy then I would buy it again, but unfortunately it just didn't work for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by psmitty

Sensitive skins, stay away! Nothing has made me break out so fast and so badly. Although the packaging, shades, and concept are excellent, Total Perfection foundation contains many comedogenic and irritating ingredients. I can go forever without a single spot with oil-free, non-comedogenic foundation- with this, I had a face full of tiny breakouts within a day. This is after I left it on for a grand total of 2 hours after finding it too greasy. Amazing! It will take a while to undo the damage, so please test this out before buying it in case you have similar issues.