Lancome Color Fever Gloss in 334 Lancôme Rose

on 5/15/2012 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One my favorite lip glosses. Non-irritating, moisturizing, glitter-free, and not as transparent as their Juicy Tubes -- it shows up as a nice shiny pink on lips. I don't mind the rose scent; actually, I prefer it to the gourmand scents in some lip products. I think this particular color is unavailable now, but I'd definitely get a similar shade from the range when I run out.

on 4/20/2008 1:27:00 PM

I really like this medium pink lip gloss. It's the perfect pink for me. I think I will be wearing this lip gloss often this spring and summer.

The texture is very nice. Moisturizing but not sticky. It's not as sheer as for example the famous Juicy Tubes. The packaging is classic and very stylish. The wand is a bit different from what I'm used to. It's shaped kinda like a tear drop. It actually makes the application very easy. When I first noticed the different shaped wand I was a bit sceptic but it does work very good! I cannot detect any fragrance.

I'd definitely repurchase. I wish I would have tried the Color Fever lip glosses sooner. This is a possible HG color for me! I've been searching for the perfect pink color for some time now and finally I've found it. Yay! Another winner from Lancôme! continued >>