Philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Body Spritz

3.5

on 5/2/2012 7:14:00 PM

This spritz smells okay to me, sort of like Egyptian Musk Oil with a touch of a tropical note mixed in. A bit synthetic and cloy, though. I can actually smell it all day even if I only use a spray or two. I used it as a room spray today and my husband complained, he said it was headache inducing and that he hates it. What a shame, I spent over $20 on this so I might have to give it away.

on 9/2/2011 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

So heres the thing.. iv been reading reviews on this amazing FRESH & CLEAN Smelling perfume called 'Philosophy Pure Grace'. So, from trusting reviews i went to purchase a bottle of my own!! Because im a bit of a bargain hunter i decided to buy a bottle of eBay for 8.99...DIRT CHEAP!! ...However, this bottle was completely weared and teared!!! So i recieved the bottle in the post on friday morning extremely excited to spray it all out. Ripping open the packaging i took my first spray and disaster struck... IT SMELLED ABSULOTELY DISPICABLE!! EWWWWWWWWW!! Not good. It smelled like chemicals and toilet detergent mixed with water and lavender.. i was lost for words and speechless as to how BAD It smelled.I was realllly upset because of all the HYPE on this perfume. Maybe because it was so old thats why it smelled so bad??? But anyways, next time i purchase this i will walk in to sephora or boots and actually smell the perfume in the bottle before i buy it just to make sure i didnt get a fake one or really old one! Ahhh x

on 11/5/2010 11:40:00 PM

I can't make it through summer without this. It is light, clean, refreshing...it's pure happiness in a bottle. I can bathe in this and it is still light and unobtrusive. I have the 16 oz size from QVC and will buy again when it runs out...although I used it all summer and I'm only about 1/4 way through this big bottle. LOVE.

on 9/28/2010 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This scent is really nice - super clean and crisp. It's my first time using this Philosophy scent and I'm not sorry I am. The shower cream smells more like shampoo but the lotion and body spritz is where the true scent comes alive. I lug the spritz bottle around with me because the scent isn't long-lasting but that's really my only complaint! Otherwise, I'd buy it again. However, my heart TRULY belongs to Amazing Grace - just sayin...LOL

on 8/13/2010 8:46:00 PM

Of course like my other Pure Grace reviews, I love the scent. I like the body spritz I guess I just wish the fragrance lasted longer.

on 2/16/2010 5:58:00 PM

Scent does not last long enough. I feel like it's gone soon after I spray it on. But does smell really good.

on 11/5/2009 10:21:00 AM

The initial smell when you spray this is a pretty strong alcohol smell. Then it settles down to the wonderful smell of Pure Grace. Then you can't smell a thing. It all happens quite quickly. Not really a good use of $25.

on 2/5/2009 11:06:00 PM

I love this product. Yes it's even lighter than the edp, but that makes it better to spray on my linens, coats, and anywhere else that comes to mind! Being less concentrated gives it a better advantage as far as uses!

on 11/21/2008 10:14:00 AM

When I first purchased this product, I loved it and sprayed it on myself, my bedding, and my clothing. I have only had it for 3 months, and I keep it in a cool place, but the scent has turned from lovely to ugly and harsh and sort of "chemically" all of the sudden. I have about half the bottle remaining, and it's of no use to me. This also happened with the spray cologne version. I'm am so disappointed.

on 5/13/2008 8:56:00 PM

Love it! It smells so fresh and clean.
I even caught my husband using it!

Popular Fragrances