November 22, 2014 | 2031 users online

Cleansers - Lumene - Radiant Touch Moisturizing Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Alinster

I got this cleanser on sale so can't really say anything about the price, though I think it's one of the more expensive drug store cleansers. I love this! It has a very creamy texture that turns in to a foam after working it into the skin. The smell is very refreshing, it doesn't sting if it gets in your eyes (which happens every time I use it) and it washes off easily. The great thing about this cleanser is that is completely removes every last trace of makeup. Nothing is left on! It also makes my skin feel very smooth and soft after washing. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I got the Lumene Radiant Touch Refreshing Foam Cleanser because it came in a pack with the Day and Night Cream , I hardly use it , it does really foam like it says , I have to use a lot because it hardly does anything if I use a little . its thick which is good , it makes my skin soft but sometimes leaves it red because I have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't usually like cream cleansers. In fact I kind of pretty much hate them. So why I bought this one I have no idea. It was probably just because I've been using a lot of Lumene products lately and liked them. *Anyway* this is the only cream cleanser I've ever liked because it actually does what it says it's going to do: cleanse my skin without irritating it, and rinse clean. It's more expensive than other DS cream cleansers, but a little goes a very long way and - again -, it works; even removes my makeup (except waterproof mascara).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd been looking for a really good cleanser to remove makeup. I'd used a few that were really bad and I found myself breaking out because they simply weren't working in getting all traces of makeup off of my face.

This one was different. It removed all traces of my makeup -- including eye makeup.

Afterwards my skin felt clean, tight and soft to the touch.

It's not cheap. It was priced at about $11 at my local CVS store. I would buy it again if I have the dough. But it's a really good cleanser for your face especially if you wear makeup and need to make sure that it is all off at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ConfessionsOfAMakeupHolic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

so this is a foaming cleanser and it comes in a tube with 150 ml of product. its orangy cream with a slightly orangy smell too. you dont need a lot of product to use on your hole face. i like to put a lot of foundation and all makeup on my face when trying a new cleanser to really test how well does it remove all the makeup and this one did it! i used three pumps of foundation and concealer + powder and it removed everything! my face feels super smooth and it looks glowy and clear after washing my face with this. im not giving five lippies, coase i have only used this a week now. i like to try different things all the time, but im going to buy it once agen. recommend for you normal to dry skin ladies!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

Since I live in Michigan, I decided to try this creamy cleanser for the winter months. Mistake! After using only 3 times, I had a pimple on my forehead and one on my cheek. Argh! They're gone now, but they left behind brown spots in their place. Double Argh!! This is the first Lumene product I've tried and I am disappointed. At least it was on clearance at Target for only $7.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by enotkatya1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very mixed feelings about this product. I will give it 3 stars. I believe it is not for oily skin. I need a lot of products to get rid from cosmetics so it is not economical. The smell is nice. Not sure if I buy it again or not...simply... regular wash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

There is much to love about this cleanser. I like the easy squeeze packaging, I like the creamy texture (though it does foam up), I like the fresh scent and the fact it removes all of my makeup and I never wake up with mascara junk around my eyes in the morning. It is also very gentle and non-irritating (I do have regular skin but even so, some mu removers leave a tight or gross feeling post cleansing). I definitely found a tube lasted a good several months. Lumene also goes on sale periodically, so as long as you buy strategically, the price is not a big deal. Overall, this is a good cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by kerli310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased all Vitamin C+ products suitable for dry skin and although I already had a superb cleansing milk (Lait Magique Dermaquilliant by Christian Dior) I still decided to give this product a try, because I thought it might be best to have the moisturizers, serums and cleansers made by the same brand.

I do not know whether it is due to my skin type (mine is dry, but the product is meant for normal skin), but it gave me a feeling of quite serious tightness that was only relieved after applying a moisturizer (toner did not help either). So you might want to test it first before using on dry skin. However, the skin felt really soft and the product caused absolutely no redness or flakiness, thus I think it must have been non-irritating and still somewhat moisturizing - this totally amazed me. Overall I give it four lipsiticks, perhaps I am a bit unfair (because it is not meant for my skintype), but I think the product might be improved a little bit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

An average cleanser. Not good, not bad. Even though it's labeled as "cream" cleanser, it actually foams up when you rub in your balm. It does cleanse well and leave skin feeling moisturized and soft. But what I don't like about it is, the design is hard to grasp and difficult to squeeze. Might not consider buying again because it's pricey for a cleanser.