August 22, 2014 | 1874 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Burt's Beeswax Moisturizing Day Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by skyespice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I used to LOOOOOVE Burt's Bees and all their products. I have used this creme in conjunction with the Radiance Night Creme for about 3 years. When I hit 30, my skin began breaking out terribly in the cheek area - something I've never had an issue with before. I don't blame this entirely on the Burt's Bees, as it had served me well prior to that. However, when my skin began changing, this no longer worked well for me. It is very oily, and never feels like it absorbs entirely into the skin. When I wake in the morning after using this or the other product (sometimes I used the day creme at night hoping for a better result), there is an oily sheen on my skin and it feels wet.

I LOVED the smell of it, sweet but not overly so. Sadly, I am discontinuing my use of this product and switching to MyChelle. Burts Bees unfortunately does not offer an oil free moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by moggi

I have dry skin, and I thought this would be a good moisturizer because of its thick and luxurious consistency. But the rose fragrance was overpowering, especially in a facial moisturizer. I tried it, but the smell was just too much, and it made me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by PinUpBlush

the best moisturizer i've ever used. it smells soo nice and light, has a nice consistency (not too soft, not too thick) applies like a dream, since it's so easy to slather on and it just melts in really quickly. i've really noticed a change in my skin since i began using this, my complexion is smoother and brighter!

will keep on buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Baano

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this cream back in 2004 when my skin started to change in between Fall and Winter, but I was shooting a movie over 2 months and needed my skin to look flawless. My makeup artist suggested Kiehls, but I found it was really expensive and not really worth the price for what it was doing. She also suggested going down the natural product path. A combination of Vitamin E Oil and Burts Bee's Moisturizing Day Creme did the trick!
I love the smell and I love that it's the first cream that really and truly keeps my skin soft and not just for the first 5 minutes after having put it on! My mom loves the Shopping Channel and buys me all sorts of products from there, and hey, when it's free, why say no? But I got her to stop buying useless products for me that weren't doing anything for me and returned back to Burt's Bees products just a few weeks ago and haven't been happier. I live in a really cold climate now so my dry skin can get even drier, but Burt's Bees keeps it in check!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I've tried most of Burt's Bees night and day creams. This cream has the nicest smell of all the day creams. I used a cosmetic spatula to mix it so it was creamier and easier to apply. Unfortunately, it wasn't moisturizing enough for my very dry skin, although I think it would work just fine for someone with normal to dry skin. I also use Burt's Beeswax Moisturizing Night Cream, which is very emollient. I even use it under makeup.