August 20, 2014 | 2147 users online

Moisturizers - mark - See Things Clearly Brightening Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by blackpoppy26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Made my skin breakout...lovely smell though. WAY TOO PRICEY for what it does.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I originally had the matte chance, so i thought i would try something for clarifying, or brightening... but this just did not do what it said. it did moisturize, but did not brighten my skin. same jar as the other moisturizers which was a plus, but still, just not too impressed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading on beautypedia that this was a very good moisturizer that had an impressive amount of antioxidants and cell communicating ingredients, I decided to give it a try. Not a bad moisturizer, seems to give good moisture, the shimmer isn't too bad either. My skin felt good and looked radiant, my t zone didn't get shiny at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by LilMsJena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my 3rd, soon to be 4th container of this now. I try now and again to ween myself off of this product by wind up going back to it quickly. I love the formula. Its unlike any lotion I've ever tried (it doesn't feel like lotion to me, and i cant stand the feel of lotion!) Face just feels so smooth after using. I do not notice any shimmer or glitter as others have noted. Cant say its brightened my skin but i can tell you its a very innovative lotion and does not break me out. If anyone finds a product comparable to this one please let me know! (i'm just waiting for this product to dissapear like all of the mark/avon products tend to and i want to be prepared with a dupe!) UPDATE: 2 minutes later..... I s**t you not, after writing this review i went to mark's website to order more and its in the last chance section! WTF. This is why i was trying to not get so attached. How dumb that this company gets rid of products that people are quite obviously pleased with! Grrrr....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by nursejday13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am hooked on this moisturizer! I use it after washing my face with Mark's "That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser" and have experienced such great results with this combo!
This moisturizer feels light, but when you put it on it really hydrates my combination skin, evens it out and clears up the dry spots but seems to minimize oil production during the day.
I had some acne as a teenager and therefore had some minor marks/scars leftover and this stuff has really evened out my skintone and pretty much made them disappear! I couldn't ask for a better moisturizer.
The packaging is great because it has a little pump on top of the lid so you are not sticking your fingers in the cream everyday and getting germs in there. It also allows you to get every last drop out of the container so no waste!
I have used more expensive brands in the past but this stuff really works great and I don't plan on switching anytime soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

I have been using this moisturizer about a month now. I had been using a moisturizer previously that was for achieving a brighter, more even skin tone but it contained hydroquinone, which I've come to learn may be potentially carcinogenic. So I set out to find a moisturizer that could brighten and even out the tone of my skin, minace any harsh ingredients. I like this product. It goes on very light with a slightly thicker than gel consistency. Yes, it is a tad shimmery, but it's hardly sparkly and not garish looking at all. It just adds to the appearance of luminosity in your skin. The packaging is super sanitary, huge plus! Just like Kate Somerville packaging with the push top jar. I have noticed my skin looking brighter and even healthier just in the month I've been using this. For $16 at an Avon store, I feel it was money well spent. I am going to continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Out of all of mark's moisturizers, this one's my favourite! The texture and colour of it are so unique, and I love the fact that it has a hint of sparkle to it. It spreads and soaks in really nicely, does not leave a hint of shine or oil, and it always makes my face look fresh and glowy after applying it. I especially like the way it dispenses because you don't have to stick your fingers into it every day, and it makes it super easy to get the perfect amount every time. The unique dispenser also ensures that none of this is wasted; I remember opening the container up once after completely emptying it, and the inside was PERFECTLY clean. There was not a drop of moisturizer left. Am definitely going to keep purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by ShorStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed this moisturizer.
The texture is a silk gel that glides onto the face with very little effort

I agree with the girls that there seems to be some shimmer in the moisturizer, however in my experience this did not effect the way the product looked on my face.

The packaging was one of my favorite parts of this product. The pump allows you to dispense the product without opening a jar allowing both air and germs to attack the product. When you dip your fingers in and out of a jar you are going to dump unwanted germs into your product. The other plus is that the pump allows every last bit of your product to be used...something you can not achieve with a tube. I noticed a lot of complaints about the pump dispensing too much product. All I would say to that is to avoid using too much pressure so as not to waste the product.

As far as the skin brightening results go. After a month of use I did not notice if my skin was more even or brighter. However I have received several skin compliments since using this product so perhaps there are results and I just don't see them.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by bestjessicaever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this moisturizer... the packaging is adorable and the possibilities of brightening were exciting but in the end, it just did not deliver. My skin is very dry and I found this moisturizer didn't hold up to it - it definitely needed something more emollient. If your skin is on the oilier side, you may have better luck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mmm, this smells really good. That's the first thing I noticed when I picked this up and opened it. It smells like orange and lemon. I've been looking for a lighter, gel-ish moisturizer for a long time, and when I was looking at this, I didn't even know it was a gel. It feels very light on your face but still does a good job moisturizing. The only bad thing is the pump packaging. I either get too much or too little to come out. I think it would be better suited in a tube.