September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Cleansers - mark - That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by adisney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my Holy Grail facial cleanser for years now. My oily, acne prone skin stayed clear and well balanced while using this cleanser. No matter what other cleansers I tried I always found myself going back to this one. It easily washes away makeup & leaves your skin feeling clean. Unfortunately, this cleanser has now been discontinued. I guess that I will have to find another HG cleanser! :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Alexiskilgannon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this product for Christmas this year and gave it a shot. I haven't had a very good cleanser in a while and my skin tends to get extremely oily.

To my surprise, this cleanser saved my skin. It leaves my face feeling soft. My skin looks bright and my pores look tight. Although it does leave my skin silky smooth and rids if that greasy feeling, it does leave my skin a bit dry. If you combine this cleanser with a good moisturizer afterward- life saver.

I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice cleanser that does exactly what it claims. Removes all makeup without irritating your skin, and the price is excellent at $10CDN for 200ml. I don't particularly like the scent, and because my skin is drier, Act Normal is a better product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by JackieB302

I have acne prone dry skin. It is very hard for me to find face products that don't give me a rash or breakout. I use this cleanser every night to wash off my makeup. It leaves my face clean and fresh. I do use a more gentle face wash during my morning shower to prevent my face from getting too dried out. The That's Deep cleanser is a crucial part of my skin care routine and I will continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 7:33:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this cleanser was very different to me as I am used to using cleansers that foam. this one does not! I liked the scent, very clean, and it did an adequate job of cleaning my face, but it felt tight after, meaning it took ALL oil from my skin, not good... but used with their moisturizers, it really did great things for my skin!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by marmiran23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh my gosh I have so many good things to say about this cleanser!! I think it's genius!!! My skin is so problematic: I have struggled with clogged pores and redness almost half of my life. My newest struggle has been facial eczema. I have tried everything to combat these issues and low and behold the answer was in a little $9 face wash. My skincare routine which used to consist of 40 different cleansers, toners, exfoliants and treatments has been reduced to practically nothing! AM: wash with this cleanser and apply SPF. PM: wash with this cleanser and apply CeraVe moisturizing cream. All my skin sensitivities have vanished and I am left with smooth supple clear skin. THANK YOU MARK!!!
**EDIT** Unfortunately this product ended up drying out my skin. Probably the worst dryness I've ever experienced from a cleanser. Very sad :-(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by renemy

Really nice facewashnthat really leaves your face feeling clean, and rinses easily. I prefer packaging that has the opening at the bottom rather than the top, but the actual wash is great. it leaves a slightly tingly feeling on my face after rinsing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser was the reason why i have oily skin. The glycolic acids exfoliates the top layer of the skin which leaves it prone to acne and dryness. Due to the dryness the skin produces more oil inorder to heal itself.

Not impress with this product, would rather buy mark milk cleanser which is a soothing alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by abbiexoxi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i LOVE this cleanser. it leaves my skin feeling so clean. after using this cleanser my complexion is brighter! ive purchased and used 2 bottles of this, almost time to buy a new bottle! ill buy this as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This THE perfect cleanser. I used it a few years ago and just didn't find that it was clearing up my skin all that well as I had quite a bit of acne on my chin/jaw. I returned to using it again and I love it mostly during the cold winter months because it doesn't strip my skin and it's scent free. For some reason my skin responded a lot better this time than it did before; it could have something to do with the topical acne ointment that I use as well.
You need only a small small amount (pea size) of this product to get a good lather. I prefer using it with a small facial brush so that it exfoliates too. It rinses off easily and my skin never feels red, dry or tight. My pores look smaller and my skin looks so fresh and glowing. Another plus is that it's not an expensive product but works just as well as something you could find in a department store. This cleanser could easily last for more than 6 months.
I will definetly keep using this as my staple cleanser!