April 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Eye Shadow - Giorgio Armani - maestro eye shadow #4

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing color eye shadows! So beautiful for smokey eyes with grey, silver shimmery colors.
Armani make-up artist applied this eye shadow palette on me and I loved it. However, after about 3 hours it creased and after 5 hours my eye make-up was almost gone. I assume it's because she did not use an eye primer (she used Armani's concealer instead, saying it can be used as a primer.. I guess she was wrong).
Very expensive, over $40.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most money I've ever spent on eyeshadow yet I couldn't resist. This eyeshadow quad is perfect for a soft neutral day look (if you apply the colours lightly) and if I'm going out, I can apply the smokey colour in the crease for a dramatic effect.
Plus it has a mirror built into the compact - smart thinking!
The shadows are highly pigmented and apply on my lids like a dream with ease.
Unfortunately, it looks like Armani may be discontinuing this particular set to make room for new quads. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mlin00

First and foremost I would normally not spend this much on a single colored eyeshadow. It's around 30 something USD, but i sampled the product and was AMAZED! The way that the color glides on is smooth, and you can keep applying it without it looking thick or cakey. It can be worn day (very lightly applied) or at night and smudge it on the lower eyes.... that would be soo sexy! This color is a brown beige color and I can't say that its shimmery or pearly, but it is (paradox I know) without being too disco. =) Get this if you want to splurge a little or get it as a gift for someone that likes brown colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 8:44:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh this eye shadow is just fantastic. I was hesitant before buying due to the high price (here in Italy it’s around 30 Euros which is outrageous for a mono eyeshadow, in general).
But then I tried it and I was sold. It is so finely milled and smooth that it melts under your fingers and on your skin. It is very, very smooth and so lightweight that you cannot tell the consistency of its powder.
That said, it’s logical that blends perfectly into the skin and then stays all day!
This shade, #4 (Sparkling sand), looks very ‘coppery brown’ at sight, but when you apply it, it’s a subtle, almost transparent colour: it’s a light, warm brown without any orange pigment and looks very,very natural and elegant and makes the perfect frame for your eyes (being mine auqua green, with this shade they pop out incredibly!!).
A slight (very understated) shimmer that highlights rather than scream and no glitter nor pearly at all.
Obviously, such quality does not smudge or crease during the day !!
It has already replaced the Dior Single eyeshadow I have in a similar colour (Beige Sunshine n. 535) that was once my HG’s in this shade range: this Giorgio Armani one is so much better!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No