October 22, 2014 | 1796 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Summer Stroll

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by sevensees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing color~! Really great for summer,I looovve it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Elea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the colour of this blush! Usually peachy tones dont look so good on me.. but this one worked out very well and im happy i found it. The colour is sheen as its described and it builds up nicely. Also it doesnt have any glitters in it but just a very nice glow.. which i always prefer when it comes to blushes.I would suggest trying a samplesize first and dont expect a colour sensation, cause its a very subtle blush which gives u a natural look with a glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by niomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i NEVER would have picked this color out from the EDM website but while spending a gift card that I had I checked this website and saw all the rave reviews and decided to check it out. I LOVE this color!!! I am a light medium/buttered tan from EDM and this blush is the perfect amount of peach and pink to look very natural and pretty. It stays on all day and is very soft. I can not say enough good things about this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by marie1111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite blushes, and one of the prettiest from Everyday Minerals. It is a coral-peach color and has a beautiful pink sheen. I particularly like to wear this one in the summer.

The Summer Stroll blush I have is the original formula. EDM has been adding Lauroyl Lysine to all their products so I will not purchase this one again, even though it is a gorgeous blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My EDM color: Golden medium /Light medium

I got this in sample size (1gm, .03oz). It such a pretty color. I'm blush obsessed and for years I've been searching for the J'Lo blush, she wears this orangey peachy color that looks absolutely glowing on her skin. This is the closest I've ever come to it. This is my first EDM blush and Summer Stroll gives me the nice glow with out looking too orange or sparkly. Unlike most people I don't like the tan look. I like sun-kiss glow but I don't like the making-out-with-the-sun-glow, the super dark bronzer type of thing. This achieves the perfect kiss me glow on my face.
This is a Sheen blush, but it comes out pretty matte to me(maybe because I'm use to blushes with sparkle), plus its a buildable color, it doesn't come off too heavy for me

The reason why I'm not rating this a perfect 5 is because it doesn't seem to last. I've tried it over mineral makeup, over liquid foundation, straight onto the face. It just disappears after a couple of hours even though my face is not even oily. I'm disappointed that it doesn't stay on my face, but I still love the color and I'm still experimenting, maybe I'll find a way for it to last.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS STUFF!
I'm olive-medium with EDM for reference.
I never would have picked out this color on my own, but seriously, this stuff makes me absolutely adore blush. I never saw the point in wearing my drugstore blushes, they looked so fake and tacky, but my EDM blushes (namely this one) just applies beautifully! It gives me a wonderful summer glow that looks fantastic in the sunshine. The loose powder is a bit hard to apply, and one needs to be careful to use a light hand, but this color is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by itsxmelissaxduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this blush, it's beautiful! Very beautiful glow and, color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the sample kit and my, I would've never picked it out based on the color. I decided to try it on today and oh my, it's lovely! It looks orangy/peachy with a hint of pink on my hand but when I put it on my face, it gives me a very natural glow. It doesn't look orange on my face...it's more peachy with a bit more pink. I don't know how to describe it. I'm thinking about ordering full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by nicollette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a lovely peach blush with almost pink undertones. I got this as a sample and never had a chance to try it, I mixed it with my Natio Peach Glow one day before work (just in case it didn't suit me) but the colour payoff was sooo beautiful. I now wear this by itself and its a staple on my tan/olive skin. The staying power is above average, but it does tend to fade after a long 9+ hour work day, but I can definitely still see the colour there, just not as vibrant. Great value for money and I would choose this over any dupe because its so affordable. Gives you a nice, natural healthy glow..flushed cheeks on my tan skin look. Goes well with my neutral Sunset Voyage eyeshadow and peachy nude lips (MAC Freckletone). Versatile enough for day/nightwear. 4.5/5

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cnguyen25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You cant go wrong with this peachy blush! I have been looking for the perfect peach blush and this is it. I have tried some peach blushes from MAC, BeneFit's Georgia, NYX, Lancome's, Bare Escentuals.. but the shade was either blended into my skin or didn't give me the glow I was looking for. I love this blush and I dont think I could go a day without it. My skin tends to turn pinkish/reddish during the day due to either extreme cold from outside or warmth from heaters inside. So, peach blushes is a must have for me.

It gives me the perfect glow and natural peachy flush I'm looking for to cancel out the pinkish flush I get naturally (which is a major no no because I look like I have a fever or I'm sick when I turn pink!).