August 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/ Liner in Marry Up

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Kathryn9

I love this. The colour is a very pigmented coppery rose gold that looks great with brown eyes. Once it has dried, it stays put all day.

This is my new go to product when I dont have time to do my makeup, I just throw this on with some mascara and i'm done.

I also have the creaseless cream shadow in Gossip, and I probably wouldn't buy that one again. So I guess that some of these are a hit or a miss depending on which one you buy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shadow that I think would work easily on any skin tone/eye color etc. The shadow goes on smoothly, blends perfectly, and lasts all day/night. It doesn't fade or migrate. Gorgeous color on! It really makes eye stand out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Jesticles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect color for blue eyes. Stays on all day. Love it as an eyeliner. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by BunnyIrene

This cream shadow/liner is so buttery soft and smooth. It is a beautiful bronze rose gold colour. It has a nice sheen and shimmer, but not over the top. I apply this with my fingers and it can be layered to increase the intensity. On the lid it has a very subtle shimmer and great worn alone or with shadow on top. It does not crease and stays put. I will purchase this over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by curlygurl

Creaseless creams are the best!! They really don't crease! I don't even use a primer under this and it stays all day and I have oily lids. This color is beautiful- a nice bronzey brown that can be used as eye shadow or a liner. I love it! The packaging is crap though, I find these creaseless creams dry out pretty quickly, but I still love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by arodwhat

I actually received this full sized product as an extra in a swap (had only been used once--so nice!), and I love it. I use it mainly in the crease with my Kevyn Aucoin Pristine Eye Prime Color all over the lid, and it is beautiful! I also match it with the pink from the CD Earth Reflection quint for another beautifully natural look. This stuff seriously doesn't crease on me, and pretty much everything does. I was skeptical because it's a cream eye shadow, but when I put this on, it doesn't crease all day. It doesn't crease when I wear it out at night. I can even wear it to bed (I know, a total no-no) and then wake up in the morning and it still hasn't creased! I will definitely be trying other colors of this product because I love it...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

MARRY UP is a flattering bronze shade. I thought Iíd be too pale to pull it of, but it looks great with my n15 skin.

Now for the important bit; the wear is incredible. Very little to no creasing at the end of a busy day. Application is so smooth & even. I use my finger to apply this as a shadow & my Pout angle brush to use it as a liner, it looks great every time!!

I canít wait to buy more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by sfeng

I usually stick to dry eyeshadows, but this product is nice. I got this as a sample from Sephora and I really like the color. The coppery color is great for every day wear. I think I still prefer dry eyeshadow, so I don't think I will purchase more of this product. I love the packaging (I love the way BeneFit packages their products). The black metal lid has a cute design on it and the glass jar has a nice weight to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by doocaw

I love these shadows. They are creamier than MAC's Paints/Paintpots, and apply easily with finger or brush. Marry Up is a rich bronze brown shade - I love it as a base for MAC Bronze e/s. Wears well, the color applies evenly, and the shadow is very buildable. I wish they would make this non-LE, but I did get a back up because I love this shade so much.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by CatMc

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed with the color of this product, in the pot it looks like a subtle copper penney color, but on my lids it became a muddy antique gold. I kept layering it on, trying to obtain that pretty copper color, but it just made it more muddy and shimmery. Muddy shimmer, is what it became.. It does go on very smoothly (I've used both my fingers and a Taklon brush), and doesn't dry too fast to blend. And it does last, just the teensiest bit of creasing at the end of a very long day (14 hours at least). I don't wear this much, but would be interested in some of the other colors, since the wear is incredible.