October 2, 2014 | 1855 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Strike-A-Pose-Rose #346

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by PinkPuma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the color, but it doesn't last long. I find that I have to keep reapplying, which is a pain and starts to look cakey. I wish it would have lasting power so I wouldn't have to find a different brand since it's very affordable and looks great when you first put it on. But it's too much of an inconvenience to keep reapplying so I got something else... such a shame
Also I must add that the first one of these I bought broke completely apart while in my purse. Nothing but crumbles left. I tried to still use it but it was way too messy so I brought a new one

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 9:38:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This shade is a bit dark for me but I like it very much. Blends well. Lots of color. I would prefer a different packaging though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by eclecticgrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually hated this product. I watched reviews that said that once you get past the waxy layer, it is a good product. Even from the beginning, I got OK color pay off but I find that I never use this product. I dont like the colors seperately or mixed together. I suppose that its a good all in one product but the packaging is cheap, the product easily dents, and it just doesn't work the way its supposed to. For $3.99, I don't really mind spending that much. However, its going to end up in the trash soon. Not worth repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this. It is a good product. This is a cheaper alternative to the Physician's Formula shimmer strips. You can use it as blush, bronzer, highlighter, eyeshadow, and even lipstick if you mix it gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is a HG product for me. It works as a blush, bronzer and highlighter all in one. It can also be used as an eyeshadow. I also have this product in Catwalk Pink (see my review, please. :D) but I much prefer this color for my skintone. It also has a lot less sparkle than Catwalk Pink. This little gem has a peachy pinky bronze shimmer strip, a plummy mauve strip, a darker plummy wine strip, and a dark peachy pinky bronze strip. With Catwalk Pink, I used the center colors on my cheeks and just lightly dusted the golden bronze colors across my forhead, cheekbones and jawline (in the "3" motion), but with Strike A Pose Rose, I just swirl my brush around in it and use it on my cheeks, and then go back over the bronze shades for my "3" sweep. The packaging is durable but not the greatest. I will repurchase this as long as it's made. :D I hope to one day get my hands on the peach one!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by smohamed04

I bought this powder last year or the year before and I'm still using it. The colour is great for winter! I love it and it stays on all day and just gives that perfect pink cheek, very natural even on my skintone!

The only flaw is that it brought while in my make-up bag. It left a huge mess and now I have to keep it in one place to be able to use it because it's broken.

I suppose that's not a flaw of this specific product, it's a flaw of all pressed powders.

1-2 years after purchase, I'm still using it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is marked as a blush/highlighter, however since I am very fair (NW10-15), I use this as a bronzer for when I am doing warmer looks. Really warms up my complexion, especially in the winter. Definitely a great value from Wet N Wild. I like to pair this with red and orange lipsticks too. Almost a drugstore dupe for Tarte's Park Ave. Princess. I really like this for when I am NW20 : ) Has a touch more red in it than I like, which is why it's better for when I have a tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ischade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice! Good color with subtle shimmer. Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by wblassingame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice highlighter, it is not to shimmery on my skin. The price is great, I own a similar one from cargo and this product is just as good and it isn't as glittery or as pricey. For me it is a keeper and I will repurchase this again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This one is a little dark for me (I am very fair; I prefer Catwalk Pink.) It is very richly pigmented, which is perhaps the reason that it doesn't work all that well on me. The stripes do come together in a really pretty, harmonious way, but if you are fair this product probably isn't the best for you.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No