August 23, 2014 | 1759 users online

Eye Shadow - Milani - Runway Eyes- Beach Sand

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this eye shadow on a whim in Miami on spring break while we all were just wandering around CVS. I had a tan at the time (I am normally fair skinned) and this shadow was very light and worked as a great highlighter! The glittery part is only on the top, which makes it very attractive in the package but it is wearable once you get past the glitter. I love using this color on the inner corners of my eyes to help brighten up my eyes. The color is too close to my fair skintone to wear as a shadow, I usually prefer more bronze-y colors but I do like to wear this on the browbone and inner corners and under the outer, lower lashline to give a nice bright-eyed effect. It came with a strange, curved sponge/brush to fit into the round packaging but it kept falling out and was a pain to try to put back in the package. I use my finger to apply this since it seems to go on more nicely than it does using a brush. I liked it so much that I purchased another color and use them quite often considering how many other eyeshadows I have to use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great highlight color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I love the color very much, but I find that I do have to touchup this eyeshadow during the day whenever I wear it. It doesn't have long wearability.

It has been a long time since I have worn this eyeshadow. As, I have since moved on to other eyeshadows. But, I do think that it is a decent shadow to wear nonetheless.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I bought this eyeshadow compulsively today because it's GORGEOUS glimmer color in the pan reminded me of the sands in the PS3 game Journey, and thought it would look amazing with my light beige conplexion and red hair. When I got home, excited to try it for the first time, I was so dissapointed, to say the least. The sparkles are only on the top coat of this eyeshadow. Also, the product is so DRY and unpigmented, if you intend to apply this with a dry brush you will be dissapointed with the color payoff, because it does not show at all. The color payoff is a little better with a damp brush, but it still isn't the wow shade you see in the pan. I could picture myself using this as an every day simple lid pearl color, or maybe as a highlighter over my cheek bones, who knows! This is really a dupe for the light champagne colored eyeshadow you can buy at Sally Beaty Supply for $1. So, almost $10 for .07 ounces of this? Not worth it! This product is a lie. It promises a stunning shade but doesn't even begin to cover it. Im really thinking about investing in a real beautiful high end palette like Urban Decay's Naked palette instead of spending money purchasing crap like this over and over again. I really feel it will save me money in the long run.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by bebebonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The glitter is only on the top layer,, then its metallic... I actually like that since I'm not 13 anymore and don't want glitter all over my face (idk what the point is thought) So that makes this a good everyday shadow, stayed on without primer for over 8 hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I really like this color, but I find the glitter is just way too much for me. It has quite a bit of glittery fall out when used dry as well. I wanted to use this as a highlight for my brow, but I don't feel like I can do that. I may try to take off the super glittery first later and use this as a facial highlighter. So far I haven't really used it much. It's a really pretty off-white color. It's just not my style when it comes to eye shadows. If you're a glitter girl that needs something to wear to the office, this one would work for you!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this with the intention of using this on New Years eve because it looked so sparkly. Uhm, about that, what you see in the store is an OVER-SPRAY OF GLITTER that comes off once you swipe your brush over it, revealing a much less glittery eyeshadow. Normally I would be okay with this, but I had bought this specifically for the amount of glitter it appeared to have. Despite the fact that the shadow is still pretty, this wasn't what I was expected and I feel like this product is a lie. I have many eyeshadows that look like the one beneath the glitter, so I definitely could've avoided buying this. Disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A bit chalky. . . Works well wet. Really goes well with my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Derringdo

This product is definitely not for everyone, but I really enjoy it. The champagne colored glitter compliments a fair skin tone well, and gives a very neutral glitz to my every day looks. The glitter does get less extreme after you've used the first layer of the product, but it's still obviously glitzy. I enjoy the texture, and the pigmentation when applied wet is beautiful. This is obviously an eyeshadow that requires primer, though. With primer the product stays put and lasts for hours. Without, the glitter falls everywhere and fades away quickly.
My frustration with this is the packaging. the brush it comes with is cheap and ineffective, and the package itself is hard to store because of the dome top. it can be hard to pry open, and doesn't feel particularly sturdy.
Overall, I enjoy this product. For me, the cons don't overrule the pros, although I know if I had a different skin tone or type, they might. For the price, I would easily buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

So so pretty!! Light sandy color with sparkles, but unfortunately this color doesnt transfer to the eye. Pigmentation is much worse than I would've hoped for. Larger packaging is somewhat misleading because it comes with a little less product than a nyx e/s and is a couple dollars more, but its still in a reasonable range at less than $10. It would be very worth it if the pigmentation was better, but I won't repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shadow is horrible! Its a chalky glitter bomb and the pigmentation is uneven. I will not repurchase.