July 24, 2014 | 1685 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Skin Protectant Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by harrisss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim at Shoppers and it is the most fantastic moisterizer I have EVER tried. My hands were dry and scaley due to a harsh winter and flu-fear-fueled frequent hand washing. No matter what cream/lotion I applied, after washing my hands, they went back to their granny-hands state. I applied this lotion last night. It's 3pm the following day and my hands are still smooth and soft. Plus they look about 10 years younger. Because of this, I also tried the lotion on my face and the results are amazing. I kid you not, this is a miracle cream and 100x better than any of those expensive anti-aging creams on the market. Forget the retinol, peptide marketing campaigns...if you have dry skin and you're starting to see the ravages of time...try this stuff on your face. You won't be disappointed and you'll save oodles of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by maybom

This is my HG body lotion. It's one of the only lotions that keeps the dry, scaly front of my legs well moisturized for at least 24 hrs. We're talking so dry and scaly there's a light, white haze of dead skin, it's THAT dry but this lotion cures that and it's not greasy and doesn't leave a film. Easy to find and under $10 Cdn. Fantastic! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This lotion is very handy when comes winter since it is moisturizing but not sticky, so if I'm in a hurry and have no time to wait for my TBS butters to sink in, I'll use this. I have this in the huge pump bottle, camomile-scented and I like it a lot. It keeps my skin soft, although I do need to add more or layer it with a body butter on my knees, shoulders, feet, and arms. I have the slightest amount of KP and this does not accentuate it at all. But I will not use this on the bikini line, because I find it causes a lot of clogged pores after shaving, and they are a pain to take care of. Overall, this is a good no-frills lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by nitekid

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I was on a journey to find skincare product that actually hydrates my skin and keep it that way for the entire day. Most of the facial cream/lotion/serum and body lotion/cream I have tried required me to reapply every few hours (which is quite annoying). I tried Petroleum Jelly, but it was too oily and sticky, plus it didn't work 100% for me. Then, I tried Vaseline's problem skin therapy, and it worked better but I still got small patch of dry skin as the day went by. Then I found Clinical therapy on the shelf of Walmart for $6.50 and decided to give it a try! Totally worth it! I applied it to my body and face (yes my face) at night, and it keeps my body and face (I do put daytime moisturizer though) throughout the day! I have tried so many facial cream/lotion/serum, but nothing work like Clinical Therapy! Highly recommend it!. The only down size is that you do feel a bit heavy on the face/body after applying. That sensation is not sticky/greasy, but more like a coating...it is hard to explain.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Amie83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is good agree with other reviewers. Has a pleasant natural and very subtle smell, and goes on easily. Will use for my hands and dry feet at night time, and would repurchase.
Only thing I dont like is that its got parabens....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Layni1006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works great as an overnight treatment on my hands, but it stays sticky on my skin for hours so I can't stand to put it anywhere else. I put it on my hands before bed and rinse it off in the morning, and my scaly chapped hands feel soft and smooth. I like that it is fragrance-free; perfumes tend to aggravate my skin. I will not repurchase because I found a different lotion that I can use everywhere, but I will definitely be using this up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ducky95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS :D! Its amazing. Best body moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

I love this stuff. the skin on my body has always been dry as opposed to my face(oily). I've used Body Butters from the Body Shop, Nivea, and other, but they are slightly greasy. This sinks in and provides the intensive moisturizing my arms and legs need. I really like this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this lotion. Its my HG for sure. It goes on smooth and soaks right into my skin. It is soo moisturizing and silly. I use it on my body and on my face for night time. I was hesitant at first to use it as a "night cream" , but thought I would give it a try. I'm prone to acne since having my first daughter when I was twenty. My skin is finally starting to clear up at the age of 33. Well I've been using this as my "night cream" after I use my Clarisonic and it works wonders! I haven't had one pimple and my face is smooth and no more dry patches. I don't wear it on my face during the day though because it does leave a little "film" on my skin. I don't mind it at night though. This lotion is hands down the best I've found yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by CityLife

I recently discovered this lotion at Target, oh man, how I wish I discovered it sooner! During the cold weather my skin starts to flake, red rashes form, it itches, burns... basically my face becomes dry as heck! But not anymore, this lotion healed all that with just one night applied. Its not pricey ($5) and non-scented. I really wish I would have found it sooner, I spent a lot of money on many other lotions and had globed a ton of lotions to try to relieve my dry skin, but non of them did anything! This is the best lotion hands down. My skin feels soft, smooth, and just looks a whole lot better than before. Trust me ;)