December 22, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - Korres - Mango Butter Lipstick in Natural Purple 25

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

This is one of my favorite lipsticks. The color is a warm plum, so it adds color with impact, yet doesn't look garish or unnatural. The texture is smooth. Coverage is medium and wears well--it's no Colorstay, but I didn't expect it to be. It also softens my lips. Love that it's all natural as well.

The name change threw me at first, but to be honest, as long as Korres keeps making this color, they can call it anything they want!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favourite lipstick. This shade is the best purple I've ever used. The result is super creamy. It moisturizes my lips and fits perfect. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by mightee_mouse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is one of my favorite lipsticks (along with Clinique's Black Honey). What a beautiful texture (creamy) and lovely sheer color. It's not long on wearability but It suits my skin tone perfectly and leaves my lips moisturised. They might have changed the name of the colour from #25 Natural Purple to Natural Rose 25 (?). It's confusing but I just hope they don't discontinue the shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by zhopez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG! HG! HG! Please, please don't go away.

Not as heavy as lipstick, not as shiny as gloss, more pigmented than lip balm.....love it. I had given up and was wearing only tinted lip balm until a friend gifted me with this.

DH hates gloss and most lipsticks either feel or look to heavy. My lips are full and are highly pigmented but alas, not as smooth and evenly as they once were. Lighter shades of lipstick either don't show up or completely change color. Darker shades make me feel like my lips arrive 2 seconds before the rest of me. Ok for a night on the town, but 99% of the time, I prefer a more natural look. So...

Pros:
1. Texture. It feels divine. Hydrating but not gooey. Shiney but not drippy. Light and non-waxy.

2. Color - Natural Purple 25 is perfect. Not sure why the call it purple but it looks great on the other three people I know that wear it and we all have different complexion/hair combos. It does look natural, only better. I've seen pics of people wearing the other colors and they are beautiful but you can't go wrong with this one.

3. Packaging - Fine I suppose. I don't usually notice unless it is bulky, or hard to open and apply or, worst of all, comes open in the black hole that I call a purse. The case feels metal and sturdy which, now that I think about it, is probably a good thing as it would not likely crack easily.

Cons:
1. Price - $18 for a tube of lipstick seems like a lot to me, however, I'm only halfway through my first tube after six months of appx 10 times per week use.

2. Staying Power - Not great. But it is so perfect otherwise that I don't mind having to reapply.

3. Availability - I've only found this online, or at a Sephora store. That means it is almost never on sale. I loathe paying retail..... but I will if I have to for this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my god!!! This is my HG lip product. It's incredible. Gives the perfect romantic color, but in a tint that's completely natural looking. You've got to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by pkp200

I absolutely adore this lipstick! I've been looking for a natural looking MLBB (my lips but better) shade, and this matches my needs perfectly. It's sheer, shiny and buttery upon application - I don't even need a lip balm underneath, which is unheard of for me! The color looks like a magenta in the tube, but once it's on my lips it wears like a sheer rose berry shade (a slightly brighter and darker version of my pigmented lips). If I swipe it on once and smudge it with my fingers a bit, it leaves a super natural stain that even fools my husband into thinking I have nothing on my lips. If it's swiped on a few times, I can get a fuller coverage look that is quite opaque without being heavy or 'paintlike' on my lips. For me, it definitely would not work for an evening or party look (too sheer and buttery in texture to last through much eating and cocktailing), but it's perfect for day when I need to swipe something on and run out the door. Absolutely love!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

I 2nd coriforia's review. All I want to say is that I LOVE this lip butter, if I say any more I would be duplicating her post!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by xALRx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Would I buy this product again? Pfft! Are you kiddin' me?! This is my 3rd tube of Korres lipstick but the first in this color and I am so smitten! The natural ingredients, moisturizing texture and SPF are major bonuses but truthfully I would've purchased it for the color alone!
It's not so much a purple as it is just an enhancement of a light shiny pink-berry... does that even make any sense? At any rate, I love this color for my everyday look: TM, mascara, a little Geisha Ink eyeliner and this lipstick and I am set to go!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MbMinx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a killer deal on the "Delight Your Lips" lipstick set - great stuff. This really is a NATURAL purple. It looked as if it might be too bright, but it's perfect. More of a plum-berry than purple. It's sheer and creamy and moisturizing and a delight to wear. It doesn't have much staying power (more like a tinted balm than a regular lipstick) but it's so light I don't mind reapplying. I did knock off a lippie for that. The case is nice - heavy and solid with a lid that clicks on so it doesn't accidentally pop off. It's pretty expensive (IMO) but if you can find a deal, get it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by carbs33

This gives a very nice natural color and looks very moisturizing on my lip when I first applied it, but the staying power is not very good that after two hours, my lips look dry. Oh well, because of the very nice color it gives, will just put a lip balm before and after.