April 16, 2014 | 1867 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Lip Gelato in "Lemonade"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Zevie

It's lemony but also smell and tastes a little like fruit loops. Very moisturizing. It's also clear, as far as I can tell. Great lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by NicoleL22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this, but I don't love it. It is a nice lemon scented clear gloss, nothing amazing. However, it is hard to find a gloss that is moisturizing and not sticky, so I gave it 5 lippies. I'll probably try some of the other scents before repurchasing this one- it looks like they have a lot of good ones : )

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Live4Beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh I lovvvvve this lol. I can see where someone would say it smells like fruit loops. To me, it's not quite lemonade as you would think like "country time" smells. It smells more like lemon ice. Which is fine by me, I love it. I can see a small plumping effect, which could just be because it's so glossy. However, there is no sting or sticky feeling, just nice, hydrated lips and the feeling lasts a long time. It's a good size tube and you don't have to use a ton of product, so I can see this lasting awhile even with frequent use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Keeshond

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so surprised at how moisturizing this is! Really surprised. Philosophy says their lip gelatos have a plumping effect, and I do think this is true. In fact, the plumping level is pretty close to my LipFusion glosses (excluding LipFusion XL). I have thin, dry lips (yay!), and this actually makes my lips look and feel better than a balm - way better than even my all-natural Alba balms. As for the flavor, it is wonderful. They really got the lemonade flavor right (no lemon Pledge/detergent here). My husband says it smells like Fruit Loops lol. Also, the tube does not leak. I'll be getting their Tangerine and Pomegranate gelatos soon. Again, I can't stress enough how moisturizing this is.