April 16, 2014 | 1488 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - 'Bisque'

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by boogie4life

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

okay well they don't have this product on the website anymore. i was curious to see what they have to say about it after just finally trying it (even tho it was already opened which is why i didn't swap or sell i guess... or waiting to know what to use it for which i finally found out) okay so i don't know how i didn't know by now that pink will help ur undereye darkness most i guess i was just so sick of having way too pink makeup my whole life that after i finally got brands i can afford w/ yellow tones i wanted nothing to do w/ pink but then i was watching bobbie brown on qvc w/ the face makeup pallete i am so mad i can't get and i figured i must have some type of pink concealer so i did have this bisque and for me it is way too dark and it does conceal but once all my makeup is done & u can't tell how i look w/o it it still looks bad and just more spread out. i also had a sample of cool tone medium foundation and i tried that and it works a lot better. so i'm still gonna experiment w/ adding yellow concealer on top in between foundation like w/ the bb palette but i think the medium foundation is best for me. i was on the website now and the multi intensive concealer looks most pinkish and it looks way lighter than the foundation so maybe in more winter months i would need that but idk idw to buy anything more until that palette : )

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was too pale and pink to work as a corrector, and just made my blemishes and circles stand out in their paleness. I tried using it as a blush as another reviewer suggested, but unfortunately, the colour just didn't work on my skin tone. The dryness of the formulation also made my undereye area look crepey even though I moisturise beforehand.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by klaiyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Wow, I bought this thinking it would be similar to EM's "Peach" but the color was totally off. When I tried to apply it to my dark spots, it looked way too pink and didn't color correct it at all! Maybe I can use this as an eyeshadow instead...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a bizarre corrector. It is highly pigmented, to the point of blush. I am not quite sure what it was meant for. Applied over eye circles it turns into a pink purple shade, which would be very pretty were it over the eye, not under it. Applied to redness or blemishes it merely darkens and pinkens them. As a blush it kind of fades into the skin, making me look as if someone with very accurate aim hit me on either side of the head. Applied all over as a brightener (as the copy suggests) it makes me look... pink purple. I have no idea what this is intended for and I would most definitely not buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I bought a full-size container of this stuff as I thought that it would end up being a multi-purpose product for me (concealer/eye primer).

This concealer has a pinkish undertone to it which is sort of a turnoff. As, most people don't use concealers that have a pink undertone to it. So, I can only use it in very small amounts, due to it having the type of undertone that it has. Overall, this product would score higher with me if it didn't have such a pink undertone to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Tsukichan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got Bisque as part of the new "Try Me" free sample package. I haven't found a way to apply this on my light/medium olive skin that doesn't look obvious yet. For being an all-over color corrective powder, it's very pigmented to the point that light skintones could probably use this as a blush. It's almost the color of a pink bruise. The next time I apply this, I'll probably mix it with a little of my foundation to tone it down a bit.

Because this powder isn't very user-friendly and requires some customization for it to work, I don't think I'll be buying it again. I also feel like it's just one more added layer of makeup on my skin that really isn't necessary.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Fleet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up a sample of this in my free sample kit. The texture is pretty soft and smooth, but it's simply too dark for me. I'm an NC 15 in MAC and this looks like I put a pink eyeshadow on my lower lid. It's similar looking to MAC's Haux eyeshadow, maybe just a bit lighter. I was hoping it would be a salmon color but it's much more pink than orange. My undereye circles are bluish purple, so I need a something more orange toned. The pink concealer over purple circles equals an unnaturaI, plum-like undereye. I think you'd have to have a very pink skin tone with bizarre greenish undereye circles for this to look natural. Maybe it would work better mixed with foundation to dilute it, but because I didn't like any of the ones I got in my sample kit I can't really say. I won't be buying this because it just doesn't suit my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

I loved this but only when mixed with another of the EDM concealers. It's too pink to wear on it's own. It did a great job after mixing it. I finished my sample size jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by megannsmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product! I apply a very light dusting if it all over my face after using regular EM concealer but before my foundation; just gives my skin a bit of a pick me up. I don't use it all of the time, just when I need it, like after a night out. I have it in sample size only, but will be buying the full size with my next purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by adhesivelove