September 23, 2014 | 927 users online

Lip Gloss - Everyday Minerals - Spring Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by surburbanurgency

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was actually my mom's, but she never really used it, so I took it and I'm glad I did. I'm surprised by the negative reviews on here because I really like it. It's a light pink color that is lighter than my lips and it makes for a good natural look or completes a look with a dramatic eye. It has a lip balm consistency so it isn't drying and it goes on evenly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by mzxtine

Product did not deliver what I expected. Color was too light and washed out my lips even more making them disappear :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2008 1:00:00 PM More reviews by chicvintage

This product is such a pale pink that it looks horrible even next to my extremely fair skin. The consistency is terrible, it doesn't leave an even coat of color on the lips, it clumps in places, and there is no color in others.

I expected more(I'm an Everyday Minerals junky), and this product just didn't deliver.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this lipgloss, but unless I am tanned or it's summer, like the case right now, I don't think I'm going to be using it much outside of those parameters. I'm medium-olive/warm complected (EM Winged Butter/Golden Medium combo) and have hazel-green eyes and blonde hair. I have to wear this with lipliner for it to look decent and even then, I need to be tan in order to really carry it off. It's a very light pink, a baby pink is accurate, with a fairly matte finish. It lasts fairly well on, due to its matte finish but it's not really 'glossy'. The lip-balm applicator tubes make it a little hard to get a good shape going on your lips (unlike lipstick) because the rim/mouth of the balm applicator is a little too wide - it would be better thinner and more narrow, like Burt's Bees tinted balms. I am happier with their Girl's Day gloss and it's a better color for me. This looks cool when I'm tanned and with liner, though- a very natural nude-pink, 'kitteny' kind of look.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by jatemple

I purchased this expecting a gloss, it's more of a chapstick type product. The color is a very pale pink, the texture is chalky and dry. It dried out my lips pretty badly, and looked like foundation to me. I've used it a couple of times with gloss over it and it looks better but the color is still a bit pale for me... Maybe it's because my lips are naturally a deeper rosy tone. I wouldn't buy this again & will most likely be tossing it. I love all my other EM products, I hope they come out with better lip products soon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great sheer, yet creamy lip gloss. The EM website states it as:

"A fun medium shade of pink with a semi-matte finish, ideal for that natural everyday healthy look."

However, I believe it is more of a pale pink. Just enough pink to give your lips some color. It would be a really pretty color for a preteen just starting to wear makeup/lip gloss. Would most likely repurchase.

Made from 100% pure: Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Aloe Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.