September 2, 2014 | 992 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre - Costa Chic

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by missbioniclegs

Ugh where to start.... It highlights every crack and line no matter how much prep I do, makes you look like you have the worst chapped lips ever. It looks really dated and unflattering, also looks bad on my skin NW20, makes me look sick. I love MAC lipsticks but I'm sending this one back.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by indigopurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love this colour, as my first lustre lipstick from MAC I think this was the perfect colour to go for. Such a good one for summer, gives a great coral colour. My skin is NW20 and feel that with a darker skin tone it would be even brighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by wrecktechno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My second favourite MAC lipstick behind Angel. Combined with Fleur Power blush, it's amazing. Makes me think of hot summer beach holidays.

Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Annelien1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorites. Such a beautiful bright Coral with light gold shimmer.
I'm in love with this lipstick. It's perfect for spring and summer. I get lots of compliments when I wear this lipstick. I have ravishing but that is not as bright as I want a Coral to be, this one is perfect for the bright beach summer look.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by hazelblackolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

BEAUTIFUL COLOUR! THE PERFECT SKIN BRIGHTENING CORAL!

But it pains me to say that it takes a lot of prep - even more than some of my nudest nudes - before I can apply Costa Chic and quite frankly, I can't afford to have to do that every time because I will want to reapply it throughout the course of the day and it's really inconvenient to prep my lips midday! Other than that this would be perfect, but because of it I can't buy it. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love coral lipsticks, but I was skeptical of purchasing Costa Chic as I'm not a huge fan of frost finish lipsticks. I'm pleasantly surprised by this purchase and absolutely love this lipstick. It's a bright, vibrant, and a cheerful shade of coral that leans a little bit more pink on my lips/complexion. Formula is creamy, opaque, and the frost finish is subtle without looking garish.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Labellareina

I am NC50 and I love this lip with cork lip pencil and using it lightly then put fulfilled plushglass on top!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful! Perfect summery color for my medium-olive warm toned skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Costa Chic is a warm-toned coral-peach lipstick. I love how clean and bright it is, every time I wear it, I look much more Ďtannedí and my complexion looks brighter! I think this is due to the fact itís more of a peachy coral with a tinge of orange than the traditional red-tone, which often clashes with my skintone. Itís also my first Frost finish lipstick from MAC, so I wasnít quite sure what to expect. What I can say is that is that the frost gives it this shimmer that catches the light Ė it looks very flattering! The frost is also very subtle, but definitely gives Costa Chic a juicy twist! I must say though that the frost highlighted lines in my lips, even when I used chapstick beforehand, but luckily I found a solution by using a nude lipliner underneath which in turn makes the colour much more vibrant and long-lasting! Most of you will find this a colour to be worn during the warmer Summer months, but I have been wearing in our current weather too, and it looks great, as well as cheering me up!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ambyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was soo excite to get this lipstick in the mail, I thought for sure this was gonna be my perfect coral match. Reel Sexy and Ravishing don't work either. It is so bright on my NC45 skin it looks like a cheap lipstick on me:( Really wanted to love.. Maybe I will try with a l/l and a light dabbing motion.