December 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage - Cooling Mint Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by jenn12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

YES . this shampu is worth a try

it moisturises my hairs
it makes it straight
it makes it smooth
it cleanses nicely
it made my Hair Growth Faster :0

ONLY - ve point - it makes hair oily within one day

els i would hav given 4 stars :* :*

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. No cooling or clarifying sensation to my oily scalp. Did not compare even to my regular shampoo in regards to oil control and smelled RANK! I will note that it was at least detangling. But, it also was too moisturizing to do anything for my oiliness. I did not even use conditioner after this, and just used Moroccanoil through my ends (as usual) before blow drying. I still can't get over the smell. It makes me sick to my stomach.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Lilypooh24

My hair and scalp were in desperate need of attention, my scalp was super dry and itched alot and my hair was oily & dry at the tips which was crazy because i couldn't find a shampoo+conditioner that would do the job. Then my good friend (who is a hairstylist) recommended this cooling mint. the smell was minty but doesnt stay in your hair all day so thats a plus! got rid of the itchyness! and my hair is soft and healthy again...well kinda the dryness is still there but its slowly recovering! i would def. recommend this to anyone with the same problem!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

My stylist recommended this shampoo & conditioner to me due to my scalp going all whacky on me. It was flakiny & itching like mad. This combo actually made it worse & made my naturally curly hair a tangled mess. I like the smell but hated the results.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by minkin

I bought this after I had some issues with my scalp (flaky) and thought this might help and heard Matrix shampoos were good, but I'm not sure if this made my hair better or worse. I think I used this for about 3 weeks tops, and then I stored it in my sink cabinet. I don't know if it made a difference to my hair (versus when I was using Pantene) but my scalp did get a little bit worse in terms of flakiness. I'm not sure if this is because I was using this shampoo everyday, as opposed to alternating with another shampoo. Either way, I'm using Korres shampoos right now and am generally pleased with them.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by MirandaJune

I got sucked in because of the scent (mint fan), and because I like a few other Matrix products..but sadly this shampoo made my hair completley matted, and my thick & naturally wavy hair look really stringy.

My hair only lasted a day and a half with this shampoo, and resembled an oil rig.

:-(

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by xdivinedollx

I was excited to try this, I didnt know it was so runny and clear or I wouldnt have...usually shampoos like that dry out my hair and make it feel like straw...thats what this did. It just looked dull and got tangled quite easily throughout the day. It also didnt help with my oily scalp/bangs. I will be swapping this or giving it to someone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Fashion_Hottie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hair: Thick, dyed/bleach blondes, long, wavy, greasy. Never blowdry, but I use GHD's a couple of times a week.

My friend who's my hairdresser got me into Matrix & I'm always amazed at their products. She advised me to get this because I'm prone to greasy roots/scalp & my hair usually needs washing after a day! This feels amazing on my scalp & smells lovely, it lathers really well & feels like it's getting my whole head clean. I do use this with another shampoo (Body Shop Nettle shampoo - for greasy hair), as one shampoo's not enough. It has helped even more & can usually now get away with 2days without washing my hair.

I used to get an itchy scalp, especially in the heat, but this has really helped & I hardly ever itch now. I've not given it 5 because I don't think it would do quite as well if I used once on its own. Used regularly with Ultra Hydrating Conditioning Balm & Smoothing Shine Milk, my hairs never been in better condition.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2008 1:06:00 PM More reviews by k3ll3y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really hoped this stuff would work. This made my oily hair very dull and drab. My hair got oily in the middle of the afternoon and wouldn't style for the life of me. This was a big let down for me and a waste of money. I used it for over 2 weeks, so I did give it a decent amount of time I think. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great!! It has a wonderful mint scent that it soft on my scalp. It creates a nice rich lather and leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. I really want to get the matching conditioner for this. I was worried that this would strip the color out of my hair but it hasn't done that at all. Best of all, it comes in a huge bottle that will last me for a long time.