July 23, 2014 | 2104 users online

Loose Powders - Lancome - Lancome Poudre Majeur Excellence Loose Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This doesn't mattify for more than a few minutes or do much of anything other than dry my face. I much prefer CoverFX's pressed matifying/setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Tirje980

Love this powder. I use it to set my liquid foundation and it just makes my face glows and looks brighter! It feels so soft and light. I use it on its own when im running late in the morning and have no time for foundation application and it works beautifully. The SA told me its translucence but it makes my face really glows and looks more even toned. And it smells really really really good. Definitely my HG loose powder!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:44:00 AM More reviews by missjanesmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG powder!

I use this every day lightly over my Teint Idole (in 010). It seals it in and hides any blending or concealer and makes my skin look flawless. I have tried foundation without the powder but it never looks as soft and smooth. This is perfect and lasts all day without drying out or flaking.

I have this in 01 Translucide. I have been using it for well over a year and still have half a pot left.

It comes in a sleek black container (with lid for the container and then another screw lid keeping the powder fresh and secure) with a 'filter' layer. I just give it a light shake and just enough powder sits on top. I just dab my brush and then tap off the excess and that is enough to lightly cover my face.

As long as I use it lightly my makeup looks natural. It's quite expensive, but even using it nearly everyday I have half a pot left after a year! My HG - I hope it's never discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2008 6:26:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

A very good loose powder…. I have been using this for many years (together with Chanel Poudre Libre & Dior) in the lightest shade of the range No. 01 Translucide.
I find it very finely milled, silky & lightweight; has a good mattifing powder but does not dry out skin – that’s super important in winter (and or dry skins, but this is not my case). Skin is left with a natural-looking finish and is very soft!
(I do prefer this one to the Maquifinish one, that is a bit too absorbing and leaves me with a strange ‘pulling’ feeling on).
A product highly recommended!