December 18, 2014 | 879 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by kikifinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

You can never ever go wrong with Eucerin Cremes. You will definitely get what you need...MOISTURE! That's the last I need is to be walking around looking like a "Ash Bag" I don't have time of that. Eucerin is also great for skin irritations and skin allergies. It's a little pricy to be a drugstore product but I think it's well worth it. Great product!

Juice Beauty also makes EXCELLENT moisturizers for the face and body and it's all natural. I will always encourage my clients to go the natural route before suggesting anything else. However Eucerin is a great product line that I would also recommend to anyone.

www.TheLipstickBubble.com

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by TyAdalyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my hg moisturizer. If I use anything else I begin to see fine lines appear pretty quickly. The secret to this cream (and most creams really) is to apply a small amount while your face is still wet. Not only does that increase the amount of moisture that your skin absorbs, but it also reduces the amount of product that you must use which prevents a greasy after feel. Plus that just the product last longer, which we all appreciate. I just have nothing bad to say about this product as I've been repurchasing it for many years and will continue to do so as long as they still sell it at a reasonable cost. Works very well with Freeman Vita-K gel afterward, and is a low cost, very effective regimen for my combination acne prone skin in crazy Nebraska weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been reading about the virtues of this product on the Skincare Board for ages and how it makes the most incredible eye cream. So I finally picked up a jar and now I wonder what took me so long! It's amazing! I use it day/night and as the other reviews have said, the texture is like butter. Its thick, fragrance-free and absorbs quickly leaving the perfect palette for my under eye concealer (Prescriptives Flawless Skin). Not greasy in the least!

Now, as a face/neck cream this product most definitely breaks me out. I tested it numerous times in different areas and it eventually will cause a small red whitehead to form. Thankfully it doesn't cause any issues under my eyes. In fact, I find it very mild. Highly recommended (as any eye cream, that is!)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by mccann_lisa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been through several jars of this product, and will continue to buy. The consistency is butter-like, no fragrance, and it is one of the best under-makeup moisturizers that I have ever seen. (don't apply to your T-zone, though.) Replaces primer, and is good for your skin. It doesn't take long to sink in, and if I touch my face hours later, it still feels very soft. Amazon is the only place that I can get it besides my local Walgreens, where it sells for $13. Also really excellent for sensitive skin--I have had no problems with it at all.

NOTE: I use a q-tip to get it out of the jar--that way my fingers aren't contaminating the product.

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this after seeing the rave reviews on here. I have dry, very sensitive skin. This is great for the sensitive aspect - it i gentle almost to the point of being soothing. No stinging, no irritation, no problems at all. It's simply not moisturizing enough. My cheeks feel tight not long after application. Also, I don't see any anti-wrinkle results (not that I was really expecting them). The pot, while attractive, especially by drugstore standards, is not super hygenic or great for keeping the product fresh and stable (not that that is uncommon for a creme). Overall, I would consider re-purchasing for use in a super humid climate, but this isn't sufficient even in relatively humid Virginia.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG night cream. Been using it for years. I try other things but always go back to this. I think I started using it back in my younger years when I was on Accutane or dried out from Retin A. Never broke me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by AzaleaQueen

I began using this product for my acne prone/dry/sensitive skin and now my skin is so soft! A lot of reviewers say that this product is too oily for daytime use, and I have to agree, especially for summertime in Texas. Instead I use it at night to counteract my sensitive skin and drying acne products, but will likely use it for daytime on particularly dry days in winter. When I apply it I avoid any "breakout areas" as I worry it will make these areas worse. At $10 a jar it is very affordable, especially when compared to more expensive night creams that work less than, or about the same. Since it is so affordable I apply it on hands and elbows, in addition to my face, neck, and chest. I have not seen any wrinkle reduction, but I never have without a retinol and since I am currently pregnant I am just looking to stay moisturized until after the baby comes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by rukpong

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this while I was in California, USA. I find that quality is bad because it did completely nothing to my skin. It only relieves dryness. I used to buy Nivea in Thailand and its night Q10 erased a bit of lines for me at that time. This one did NOTHING at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by penelopemb75

Wow, I REALLY love this product ... bought it totally on a whim one day and I will now be a faithful user! My sensitive, rosacea-prone skin has been so much better since I started using this ... I haven't had one flareup of note, compared to when my skin used to often feel like it was ON FIRE. (Disclaimer: I also have a prescription for MetroGel to manage the rosacea and use it daily.) I often use a thin layer of this in the morning to go under my SPF moisturizer (CeraVe), and then at night I put on a thicker layer, sometimes with Cetaphil cream on top if my skin feels like it might be headed toward a breakout.

I like how the product itself is a very rich cream, but doesn't leave my face greasy. I love the glass jar packaging (feels old-school in a good way!), and the very light (really unnoticeable) fragrance is nice too. My skin feels smooth and supple. Can't say it's erased the lines on my forehead (but really, I don't think any topical product could), but they are less noticeable and my skin has a nice glow. I get compliments all the time. Awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by fairbrownblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this on MUA and have repurchased many times. It is a thick, highly moisturizing night cream. The packaging is sturdy, but a little bulky for my taste. I remove one lippy for the smell. It is worth the price which I consider to be very reasonable - especially compared to other night creams which can be astronomical. For reference, I have normal, not particularly sensitive skin.