Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Biotin, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol Updated 9/3/2013

on 8/10/2015 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favorite moisturizers, I've been using it off and on for at least 5 or 6 years. I recently went off of Spironolactone and my usual moisturizers were causing clogged pores. So I decided to revisit this one since it had worked in the past and forgot just how much I liked it. It helps when my skin is irritated and/or very dry. My only complaint is the jar packaging, the antioxidants lose potency when exposed to air. Other than that, this is a great product. Doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive rosacea prone skin. Very rich and hydrating but doesn't look or feel greasy. Love this as an eyecream also!

The only difference I've noticed with my new jar is that the famous buttery scent is gone but it still has the wonderful buttery texture. I don't expect this cream to do much for anti-aging but it's an all around great moisturizer, especially since it's <$15.

PERFECT - for a natural product. Finally an acceptable one after wasting so much money on other natural creams. Soft, absorbs, skin actually feels like it's moisturised. I was beginning to lose hope of ever finding a good natural/safe (except for the phenoxyethanol preservative but u can't have it all). It feels similar to the Nivea Q10 night cream which I loved, but without as many bad ingredients. You watch, now that I've found my holy grail of safe creams, they'll probably discontimue it ;) NOTE: It is nowhere as good as the big-name brands, or even the Nivea Q10 or an Olay one I liked. If 'feel' is more important to you than the safety of products, you won't want to choose this.

on 4/10/2015 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This cream improved my skin's texture and firmness immediately. It has been over a week since I started using it every night. I will update in a couple months to see if their 5 week result claim holds up.

I have super dry skin that flakes and looks poorly under foundation. For the past several months I've used an Olay night wrinkle cream and a L'Oreal SPF lotion under my makeup. These were performing acceptably, but the flakes persisted and I needed a primer to get any sort of smooth look under foundation. In only a few days, this problem was solved.

The cream has a faint sticky texture and it does sit on top of the skin, as some have pointed out. I have found the key is to use restraint in application. I was so excited about the results I started putting on more, which resulted in a few breakouts that cleared up in a day with my trusty Neutrogena Acne Stress Control treatment.

I went back to putting on a thin layer and all is well again. My skin is less red, much smoother, and firmer. I am just elated with this product. It is fragrance free, reasonably priced at $9.99 regular price in the US, but Shoppers in Canada had the gall to charge $22.99 -__-

I have some fine lines on the sides of my forehead and my parenthesis lines(?) and I'm hoping to see a bit of reduction after consistent use. Fingers crossed. I recommend this, just use much less than you would with thinner creams!

UPDATE: I have used this for a bit over a month, and I do notice some lines have diminished, namely the parenthesis line that would crease under makeup. It is pretty much gone, as well as a vertical line between my eyebrows that was actually a bit deep.

My forehead lines are tighter and less pronounced, but of course not gone.

What IS gone, however, is my dry skin. I struggled for years with dry skin and now my face is always dewy. I am astounded!

Like I said before, it is easy to overdo it and you will get a zit here and there to remind you. I just scale back and all is well. I am willing to learn the right amount through trial and error, because the benefits have been so worth it for me.

on 3/26/2015 2:47:00 AM

I have SUPER sensitive skin and have been only using marula, jojoba, or argan oil over the years as a moisturizer. This is just as moisturizing as an oil, but doesn't leave a greasy feeling, and doesn't have the feeling like it absorbed super quickly into the skin, even though it does. I apply makeup right after if I want to. I NEVER BROKE OUT. holy ****! I always break out from big brand drugstore products. Will definitely buy again. I was expecting a bigger pot though, and a pump or alternative to the pot would be great. not sure if this is doing much for wrinkles, but I've gotten compliments that my makeup looks awesome, and I'm pretty certain it's because of this, as other reviewers have said--great gentle cream with high-end primer effects.

on 3/17/2015 11:32:00 AM

Like the last reviewer, I also broke out badly using this as a night cream. It is so thick and greasy, it just sits on top of the skin and doesn't sink in. The next day I would still look greasy. I got cystic acne from this - big angry red spots - it has cleared up since I stopped using this cream on my face. Now I'm using the rest of it to moisturize my hands - most expensive hand cream ever.

I sooooo wanted to love this, my skin is parched from the winter and I needed some relief. I use the Eucerin SPF 30 moisturizer in the daytime and thought this might be a good night cream. Nope. It clogged my pores and made me break out pretty bad :( For reference, I have very acne prone, easily clogged and sensitive skin that's oily yet gets super dry in the winter. Bummer!

on 3/2/2015 4:49:00 PM

Picked this up a week ago and, so far, am very satisfied. It's a thick, emollient moisturizer with no strong fragrance at all. Eucerin is only available in pharmacies here, which for some reason makes me feel better about buying the brand. As if it's more scientifically supported stuff.

Anyways, I'm very much relieved to find a non-irritating moisturizer that doesn't break me out and doesn't cost 60 euros plus (although at 22 euros it seems to be quite a bit pricier than in the US).

If I DID have one complaint, I'd say that if I use too much it leaves a slight film over my face, preventing my make-up from really "melting" into my face the way I prefer it. This is easily solved, though, by simply applying less throughout the day. At night I do slather the stuff on! It also seems to do the trick as an under-eye cream.

As for the anti-aging benefits, at 22 I can't really attest to many fine lines or wrinkles. I do intend to stick to this product though, so I'll update in a few months with a progress report.

on 2/23/2015 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I haven't tried this moisturizer until recently. It's become a regular part of my routine.

I'm in my late 20's with pretty dry skin and have started noticing some fine lines in the usual spots. I searched MUA and read some good reviews about this one so I decided to give it a go. My biggest concern for any new product is breakouts because I am extremely acne prone.

This product is amazing. It is incredibly hydrating and has caused no acne flare ups or cyclic pimples like other have. I only use this as night because it's a little too heavy to wear in the morning under makeup. No strong scent and has a creamy texture. It does come in a pot but for how much I love it, it's not a big deal to wash my hands everytime before I use it. I think I paid around $10 at Ulta so the price is very reasonable too!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What is this sorcery?!
Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme really does tighten, firm, and even brighten the skin. For me, it took two months of daily use to really see dramatic results, but believe me, when you finally see the results, you will not believe your eyes.

The texture is like butter and is deeply hydrating, yet is non-greasy; I'd rub a small amount (you do not need a lot!) into my face and neck at night, and wake up the next morning with soft and firm, yet non-greasy skin. Also, despite having Shea butter as a major ingredient, this doesn't clog my clog-prone skin at all, nor does it cause breakouts.

I don't apply this to my crow's feet or other eye areas because the active ingredients are too much for the delicate and more sensitive skin around there. Instead, I use Merlot's Grape Seed eye cream, which brightens my dark circles and eliminates my eye wrinkles.

on 2/16/2015 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this cream for about a month now and so far I'm really happy with it. I have very sensitive, acne & eczema prone, aging skin. This cream is thick but sinks right in without being greasy. Makeup goes on well over it too. It hasn't irritated my skin or caused breakouts and as a bonus it has anti aging benefits.