April 20, 2014 | 1513 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Acne prone, combo skin. I use it after I apply epiduo lotion at night. I even use it for daytime in the winter. So creamy yet light. Never breaks me out and keeps my skin hydrated but not greasy. I even use it instead of eye cream most of the time. I can't say whether it helps with wrinkles but then again, I don't believe any over-the-counter product actually helps wrinkles without a retinoid- which I get from epiduo. The day lotion with SPF is really thin in texture. More for summer but not as good at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by AnnieKristine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This feels slightly oily on my skin so I use it as a night cream(but I have very oily skin to begin with) I think it works great! I'm only sixteen so some of you might ask why I'm using anti wrinkle cream so here you go; one: it helps get rid of old acne scarring that I have. Two: my skin used to get really dried out because of what I used to get rid of my acne. And it's never to early to start with anti aging skin care.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by snoozykat

This is some great stuff. Superior to my more pricey brands. I have been searching and keep coming back to this cream. I love the smooth feel on my skin. I put it on top of coconut oil and I wake up looking rested and refreshed. It has minimized my freckles too. And it does minimize my lines!! Ive tried dif brands that claim to minimize lines but retnoids leave my skin dry and irritated. Im so glad I found this. Try it over argan, coconut or vit E oil and the results are great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think I'm finally home. The soft, sensative nature of my skin is only inhanced by this wonderful product. The light spf is a bonus, of course....but when woke up the next morning from using this...I felt and looked younger!!! I had that "glow"...not from being greasy...just a youthful, smooth glow. Since Price is a concern for me....it is worth every cent!!! Use with the rest of their line...you.can't go wrong!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lizzybnyc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I started using this cream at night a few weeks ago, and my skin has really responded well to it. I think you'd have to have seriously dry skin to use this during the day. I have pretty oily skin and don't really need moisturizer during the day, but I wanted something to put on at night to help keep wrinkles at bay and moisturize under my eyes. I wake up with super-soft skin. I love that this is unscented, too. I use it on my neck and decolletage as well.
I have very sensitive skin and acne, and this has been great so far.
I've tried a lot of more expensive creams (like Mario Badescu, which I like but can't afford anymore!) and this is just as good.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MN48225

I have really dry, flakey skin in the fall/winder because of Retin-A so I thought I'd give this a try. This made me break-out all over my chin. I also made the mistake of believing that it might have been a fluke so I re-applied it the second week which made me break out again. Yeah, I didn't learn my lesson.

I did like the cream is non-scented. The cream isn't greasy. I've kept the jar and will be using it on my hands and neck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

Yes, it's heavy. Yes, it takes awhile to absorb. I don't expect my night creams to act like day creams! THIS IS NOT A DAY CREAM. I put the heavy stuff on my face at night, wash my face in the morning and use lighter stuff during the day. I WANT heavy, thick, almost greasy stuff for night, nobody's gonna see me! It works while you sleep!!

I love this stuff. Nothing makes my skin softer. It's unscented. It's inexpensive. It's non-irritating.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Best kept drugstore secret alert! My HG night cream is Estee Lauder hydrationist for dry skin, and it's a little pricey (not terrible, especially at CCO). I have been looking for a drugstore product that would work as well for me for years and I finally found it. This is a thick, yellowish cream. I don't smell much of anything. The jar is surprisingly heavy and solid which I like a lot. I've been using this 2-3 months now and it has been working just as well as my beloved hydrationist. At $10ish it's really nicely priced for a night cream. Keep in mind, what I look for in a night cream is a heavy cream that is highly moisturizing so my skin can recover overnight from all my acne mediation. I cannot vouch for the antiaging properties as I am 29 and have no wrinkles yet. I would like to think this may help prevent wrinkles. I'll touch back in 10-20 years I guess.
In case anyone is interested, other drugstore creams I have tried are several garnier ones (all too thin, watery and not moisturizing), L'oreal age perfect night cream (also a little thin, really didn't do much), and Olay night of olay cream (broke me out sooooooo bad, smells sooooooo bad).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by mbennett2

This is probably the best product I have purchased in a long time. Since the weather is getting colder my skin is getting drier. I use this cream after cleansing my skin each evening with a facial wipe and wake up to a smoother and comfortable complexion. Since the price is right I will definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by evyyhl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this cream because of all the raving reviews on Makeup Alley and on other websites. I was very excited to use this cream. After using it for 2 months, here are my thoughts about this cream.

Here are the reasons why I give 3 stars:

1) The ingredients in this cream is a lot better than most of the drug store creams that contains parabens, fragrances and irritating chemicals.
2) It is a very "affordable" drug store cream.
3) It hasn't caused any breakouts on my face yet.
4) The thick texture makes it a great neck cream.
5) I like the extremely faint shea butter smell.

Here are the reasons why I DON'T like it:
1) The reason why I don't think this is an unbelievably great face creme like other reviewers is because it's very thick and does not provide enough hydration for my face. I only use a small amount of this cream and it forms a thick layer on my skin and makes my skin look matte. If you use too much, you are going to have a thick greasy fatty alcohol layer (hydrogenated alcohols) sitting on your face.
2) I can't use this cream during the day because it forms clumps with my sunscreen and foundation. So I can only use this cream at night. My T-zone started to overproduce oils after a few hours. I think this is because this cream only forms a BARRIER on your skin to prevent moisture loss, but it does not contain ingredients that penetrate my skin to keep it moisturized. I use Tazorac for acne so my skin gets dry and peels, which results in excessive oil production. So using a BARRIER type of face cream does not adequately provide moisture on my face. My skin still peels during the day and T-zone produces too much oil because my skin is dry, despite that I have this thick cream sitting on top of my face.
3) The "JAR" packaging is very unsanitary! The packaging doesn't protect the antioxidants (e.g. Q10, biotin) in this jar.

Overall, I think if you normal, dry, combo skin that is not acne prone, this cream will work great for you. I have too many skin problems so my skin demands more than this cream can provide.
FYI: My skin type is sensitive acne prone with deep acne scars and very large pores that are easily clogged. My cheeks are red, sensitive, dry and peels a lot.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No