September 23, 2014 | 1810 users online

Moisturizers - Eucerin - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by sophie_lapin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG night cream. Been using it for years. I try other things but always go back to this. I think I started using it back in my younger years when I was on Accutane or dried out from Retin A. Never broke me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by AzaleaQueen

I began using this product for my acne prone/dry/sensitive skin and now my skin is so soft! A lot of reviewers say that this product is too oily for daytime use, and I have to agree, especially for summertime in Texas. Instead I use it at night to counteract my sensitive skin and drying acne products, but will likely use it for daytime on particularly dry days in winter. When I apply it I avoid any "breakout areas" as I worry it will make these areas worse. At $10 a jar it is very affordable, especially when compared to more expensive night creams that work less than, or about the same. Since it is so affordable I apply it on hands and elbows, in addition to my face, neck, and chest. I have not seen any wrinkle reduction, but I never have without a retinol and since I am currently pregnant I am just looking to stay moisturized until after the baby comes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by rukpong

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this while I was in California, USA. I find that quality is bad because it did completely nothing to my skin. It only relieves dryness. I used to buy Nivea in Thailand and its night Q10 erased a bit of lines for me at that time. This one did NOTHING at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by penelopemb75

Wow, I REALLY love this product ... bought it totally on a whim one day and I will now be a faithful user! My sensitive, rosacea-prone skin has been so much better since I started using this ... I haven't had one flareup of note, compared to when my skin used to often feel like it was ON FIRE. (Disclaimer: I also have a prescription for MetroGel to manage the rosacea and use it daily.) I often use a thin layer of this in the morning to go under my SPF moisturizer (CeraVe), and then at night I put on a thicker layer, sometimes with Cetaphil cream on top if my skin feels like it might be headed toward a breakout.

I like how the product itself is a very rich cream, but doesn't leave my face greasy. I love the glass jar packaging (feels old-school in a good way!), and the very light (really unnoticeable) fragrance is nice too. My skin feels smooth and supple. Can't say it's erased the lines on my forehead (but really, I don't think any topical product could), but they are less noticeable and my skin has a nice glow. I get compliments all the time. Awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by fairbrownblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this on MUA and have repurchased many times. It is a thick, highly moisturizing night cream. The packaging is sturdy, but a little bulky for my taste. I remove one lippy for the smell. It is worth the price which I consider to be very reasonable - especially compared to other night creams which can be astronomical. For reference, I have normal, not particularly sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this product for about two months. I applied this all over my face, but now use it sparingly on my eyes.

Initially I liked this product, but living in Texas quickly came to realize (the first day I wore it), that I CANNOT use it for daytime wear. I won't forget that day because my partner kissed my forehead and said he could TASTE the oil on my forehead.

Gross.

Needless to say I moved this to night time use. I didn't really see any benefits to the product. I liked that it seemed to absorb quickly and wasn't scented, but I actually feel like it may have made pre-existing lines slightly worse. It also caused me to develop quite a few blackheads.

I started to use it around my eyes because I figured it would be best suited there. While it is nice and does hydrate initially, I do not feel like it hydrates in the long term. And not that this is really that big of a deal, but it also ended up creating a lot of eye sleepies, lol.

Overall kind of an average product for me. The packaging left a lot to be desired (being in a jar), and I didn't really see any improvement (if anything saw slight decline). I'm going to hope that the Roc one I'm using now yields good results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Liciakim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. I'm in my 20s so I use it as a night cream as it is a bit heavy for daytime use in the warmer month here in Texas. I anticipate using it daily beneath makeup in the fall/winter when my skin is extra dry. The only thing I dislike is the jar. I wish it were dispensed from a tube or bottle. I don't like having to stick my finger in a jar before applying it. Other than that, i really like this as a moisturizer. As far as anti-aging, I really haven't noticed a huge difference in my appearance but I also don't have wrinkles...yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by DaniellaD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Acne prone, combo skin. I use it after I apply epiduo lotion at night. I even use it for daytime in the winter. So creamy yet light. Never breaks me out and keeps my skin hydrated but not greasy. I even use it instead of eye cream most of the time. I can't say whether it helps with wrinkles but then again, I don't believe any over-the-counter product actually helps wrinkles without a retinoid- which I get from epiduo. The day lotion with SPF is really thin in texture. More for summer but not as good at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 7:55:00 AM More reviews by AnnieKristine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This feels slightly oily on my skin so I use it as a night cream(but I have very oily skin to begin with) I think it works great! I'm only sixteen so some of you might ask why I'm using anti wrinkle cream so here you go; one: it helps get rid of old acne scarring that I have. Two: my skin used to get really dried out because of what I used to get rid of my acne. And it's never to early to start with anti aging skin care.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by snoozykat

This is some great stuff. Superior to my more pricey brands. I have been searching and keep coming back to this cream. I love the smooth feel on my skin. I put it on top of coconut oil and I wake up looking rested and refreshed. It has minimized my freckles too. And it does minimize my lines!! Ive tried dif brands that claim to minimize lines but retnoids leave my skin dry and irritated. Im so glad I found this. Try it over argan, coconut or vit E oil and the results are great.