Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Biotin, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol Updated 9/3/2013

I am not easily impressed by non-Rx skincare, but let me say, this stuff knocked my socks off. I am an esthetician, and I just don't get excited about most skincare, except the gold standard anti-aging stuff (tretinoin, good SS and some C serums). But I really got into a pickle this Winter. My skin got super dry and chapped from forced air heating and walks in the frigid wind. I had unsightly dry patches that made my makeup look awful. I have never been oily, but I have also never been this dry in my life and it looked really bad! I am not breakout prone, so at night I slathered on the heaviest hand creams and body lotions I could find, even topping them off with Vaseline. I tried oils and avocado masks. I tried oils under cremes. I dove into all my fancy, overpriced (and over-fragranced) department store samples. No joy. I wasn't going for antioxidants or anti-aging. I just wanted moisture! I mean, my skin was so dry it actually hurt! After various fails, I picked up a tub of this without high hopes. I had purchased this once years ago and remembered being turned off because it both looked and smelled like butter. The butter smell is now gone, so that's not a problem anymore. Anyway, just because my skin was so darn uncomfortable, I immediately slathered on a bunch when I got home. My skin felt better. Later, I used it to tissue off my makeup. My skin looked better. I started using it to both remove my makeup, and basically as a hydrating layer under a sheet mask as soon as I was in for the night. My skin was immediately softer and plumper looking the first day after doing this. I was able to slough of the dry patches with zero irritation. Worth noting, this is a night cream, not day cream. It won't wear well under m/u IMO. It is heavy, and leaves a slight film. My personal opinion is that this film actually helps creates a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss. However, by morning there is no residue and I don't even need to wash my face. My skin just feels soft and clean, as it should be. After a few weeks of use my skin actually looks better than the pre-weather-induced-lizard-skin-situation, and I am now able to use my tretinoin and C serum again with no flaking by waiting 20 minutes and then applying a good coat of the Eucerin Q10. I don't think the Q10 antioxidant is doing much good because of the jar packaging, but the texture of this is wrong for a pump. Might work in a squeeze bottle, but I doubt people would buy that. For some reason, no one wants there facial creme in a squeeze tube. Anyway, I'll be using this for the rest of the Winter at least. It has seriously improved the look and feel of my previously parched and patchy skin. I appreciate that it is fragrance free, and the price (about $12.00 for 1.7 oz) is reasonable. Will repurchase.

I read how nice this was on the skincare board so I thought I'd give it a go. This is my second time purchasing this moisturizer and I have to say I love it. It works incredibly well for me when I need a bit extra moisture after I've used my usual products. I can pat it in any area that needs extra moisture and I am good to go. Great under makeup or at night, doesn't seem to matter, this is a great little drugstore find. It's a thick cream that is in a 1.7 oz jar, I only mention this as I know some do not like jars but it's a non issue for me. Some thick creams can give me white clogs or just irritate my skin in general but this product does not. In its own way it is line minimizing for me as it plumps out fine lines so indeed they are minimized.

Soothing , but super greasy & just sat on my skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

(Edit 1/10/2016) I wasn't off of Spiro long because my skin started breaking out (luckily it didn't take long to even out) but I'm still using this during the day. I use Josie Maran Argan Milk and Oil at night. My skin is very dry and this makes my skin slightly glowy but not at all greasy. It's almost as good as Cerave to wear under makeup though I find Cerave Cream helps my foundation stay fresh looking longer.

This is one of my favorite moisturizers, I've been using it off and on for at least 5 or 6 years. I recently went off of Spironolactone and my usual moisturizers were causing clogged pores. So I decided to revisit this one since it had worked in the past and forgot just how much I liked it. It helps when my skin is irritated and/or very dry. My only complaint is the jar packaging, the antioxidants lose potency when exposed to air. Other than that, this is a great product. Doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive rosacea prone skin. Very rich and hydrating but doesn't look or feel greasy. Love this as an eyecream also!

The only difference I've noticed with my new jar is that the famous buttery scent is gone but it still has the wonderful buttery texture. I don't expect this cream to do much for anti-aging but it's an all around great moisturizer, especially since it's <$15.

PERFECT - for a natural product. Finally an acceptable one after wasting so much money on other natural creams. Soft, absorbs, skin actually feels like it's moisturised. I was beginning to lose hope of ever finding a good natural/safe (except for the phenoxyethanol preservative but u can't have it all). It feels similar to the Nivea Q10 night cream which I loved, but without as many bad ingredients. You watch, now that I've found my holy grail of safe creams, they'll probably discontimue it ;) NOTE: It is nowhere as good as the big-name brands, or even the Nivea Q10 or an Olay one I liked. If 'feel' is more important to you than the safety of products, you won't want to choose this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This cream improved my skin's texture and firmness immediately. It has been over a week since I started using it every night. I will update in a couple months to see if their 5 week result claim holds up.

I have super dry skin that flakes and looks poorly under foundation. For the past several months I've used an Olay night wrinkle cream and a L'Oreal SPF lotion under my makeup. These were performing acceptably, but the flakes persisted and I needed a primer to get any sort of smooth look under foundation. In only a few days, this problem was solved.

The cream has a faint sticky texture and it does sit on top of the skin, as some have pointed out. I have found the key is to use restraint in application. I was so excited about the results I started putting on more, which resulted in a few breakouts that cleared up in a day with my trusty Neutrogena Acne Stress Control treatment.

I went back to putting on a thin layer and all is well again. My skin is less red, much smoother, and firmer. I am just elated with this product. It is fragrance free, reasonably priced at $9.99 regular price in the US, but Shoppers in Canada had the gall to charge $22.99 -__-

I have some fine lines on the sides of my forehead and my parenthesis lines(?) and I'm hoping to see a bit of reduction after consistent use. Fingers crossed. I recommend this, just use much less than you would with thinner creams!

UPDATE: I have used this for a bit over a month, and I do notice some lines have diminished, namely the parenthesis line that would crease under makeup. It is pretty much gone, as well as a vertical line between my eyebrows that was actually a bit deep.

My forehead lines are tighter and less pronounced, but of course not gone.

What IS gone, however, is my dry skin. I struggled for years with dry skin and now my face is always dewy. I am astounded!

Like I said before, it is easy to overdo it and you will get a zit here and there to remind you. I just scale back and all is well. I am willing to learn the right amount through trial and error, because the benefits have been so worth it for me.

I have SUPER sensitive skin and have been only using marula, jojoba, or argan oil over the years as a moisturizer. This is just as moisturizing as an oil, but doesn't leave a greasy feeling, and doesn't have the feeling like it absorbed super quickly into the skin, even though it does. I apply makeup right after if I want to. I NEVER BROKE OUT. holy ****! I always break out from big brand drugstore products. Will definitely buy again. I was expecting a bigger pot though, and a pump or alternative to the pot would be great. not sure if this is doing much for wrinkles, but I've gotten compliments that my makeup looks awesome, and I'm pretty certain it's because of this, as other reviewers have said--great gentle cream with high-end primer effects.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Like the last reviewer, I also broke out badly using this as a night cream. It is so thick and greasy, it just sits on top of the skin and doesn't sink in. The next day I would still look greasy. I got cystic acne from this - big angry red spots - it has cleared up since I stopped using this cream on my face. Now I'm using the rest of it to moisturize my hands - most expensive hand cream ever.

I sooooo wanted to love this, my skin is parched from the winter and I needed some relief. I use the Eucerin SPF 30 moisturizer in the daytime and thought this might be a good night cream. Nope. It clogged my pores and made me break out pretty bad :( For reference, I have very acne prone, easily clogged and sensitive skin that's oily yet gets super dry in the winter. Bummer!

Picked this up a week ago and, so far, am very satisfied. It's a thick, emollient moisturizer with no strong fragrance at all. Eucerin is only available in pharmacies here, which for some reason makes me feel better about buying the brand. As if it's more scientifically supported stuff.

Anyways, I'm very much relieved to find a non-irritating moisturizer that doesn't break me out and doesn't cost 60 euros plus (although at 22 euros it seems to be quite a bit pricier than in the US).

If I DID have one complaint, I'd say that if I use too much it leaves a slight film over my face, preventing my make-up from really "melting" into my face the way I prefer it. This is easily solved, though, by simply applying less throughout the day. At night I do slather the stuff on! It also seems to do the trick as an under-eye cream.

As for the anti-aging benefits, at 22 I can't really attest to many fine lines or wrinkles. I do intend to stick to this product though, so I'll update in a few months with a progress report.