November 25, 2014 | 1858 users online

Cleansers - Avon - Clear Skin Invigorating Cleansing Scrub

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by RoadWarrior

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best product ever. I tried Proactive, Murad, Sheer Cover, none worked, and I still broke out more cheeks and chin. And some lady at some tiny kiosk at some flea market like shop told me to try Avon's line. So I have the blue scrub, the gel one for blackheads and the purple mask, think it turns white eventually, as well as the spot blemish zapper, and I love all those products, Have been blemish free for almost 2 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 7:46:00 AM More reviews by laurelrea

This is a great scrub, its so tingly and fresh and feels like its actually doing something! Love it when i want to give my face a good clean, and it really does help clear up pimples. Dirt cheap too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this pretty blue cleansing scrub. Has enough scrubbies in it to actually do something. Contains an antibacterial ingredient to prevent acne. I like to massage this into my skin for 30-60 seconds and then leave on my skin for another minute or two to allow the antibacterial ingredient to absorb in. Has a minty tingle. Dirt cheap- I picked this up on sale for $1.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by l0ve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's the closest to the pore cleanser I can find (it was discontinued). This is a blue facial scrub, it goes on easy and washes off easily. It makes my skin glow and feel very clean without stripping off layers of skin and pigment. I'd recommend this to anyone and it's great for getting rid of a pimple or pimples.