April 18, 2014 | 1299 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Stila - SPF 30 oil-free tinted moisturizer TM

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I tried this TM again without my usual primer and no lumps or spots! Not sure what was going on as my normal primer is usually fine (Gale Hayman Youth Plus) but this time I left it out and mixed the Stila with a little oil free foundation (Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum), applied sparingly with my foundation brush and the finish was great and not an oil slick. I'm so glad I tried it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by QueenofHeartsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this from Xtras in the UK for about 4, and picked shade "light 01". If this was full price i would never have even looked at it. Aside from that, what drew me was me high spf, but i don't really see this as a tinted moisturizer.. I'm not sure if the batch i picked was old but the product had a lot more drag than slip when i applied it to my face, and the coverage was more like a light foundation. It left me looking VERY "dewy" which i didn't really care for amd had to set with powder. Bottle hard to squeeze, as other reviewers have commented. I'll probably give this away. Not a particularly good or bad product, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 7:53:00 AM More reviews by Tatissima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh,UK! You can buy this cream and powder foundation for a pound! I stock both! I loove it,my skin is bad,and give to me enough coverage.of course a top up with powder foundation.very good but verrry thick.for a pound in very happy,don't know if full price I will be the same.i use it sometime as bb cream,under my foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by hudrum

I have stocked up on a few of these as it's currently available in Poundland. I bought the Light 03 first, which was way too pale, then I found some Dark 01 in another store which is better for me but still a tad too dark. I am mixing the shades together for my match. I find it blends really well and provides light coverage, although the product is dense, so colour matching is not a big deal.
I have combination skin which ends up with quite an oily T Zone when I use regular sunscreens, so I love the matte finish of this. It gives a good finish all day and I don't have to worry about touching up, although I tend to blot through the day.

I agree with other comments that the bottle is hard to squeeze, I may have to cut mine open to get the last bits out when it starts to run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by beautyloverxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this so I decided to get it and its really nice for the summer time when you don't what full and thick foundation on all day when it's hot. I like how the product isn't too runny or too thick so it's just the right consistency. It's gives you a nice sheer amount of coverage which is nice. The only thing I don't like about the Product is the packaging as its hard to squeeze out the product when you start to get half through the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sophieperry

I love this product. It isn't thick or heavy, and it has SPF 30, which is really good! It's great for summer when you don't want your foundation to melt off your face, and when you only want a light coverage. This is amazing, its a must in your make-up collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by elaina26

This is one of the best tinted moisturizers i have used. The product is very hydrating and goes right into my skin. The only bad thing is the nozzle the product squeezes out of is so small and the tube is hard to squeeze, thus it is not easy to get a good amount of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a mediocre tinted moisturizer to me. A little thick in consistency for a tinted moisturizer, in my opinion and as someone who is fair, the lightest color was a bit too light, the next shade was a little too dark. With this said, my ultimate reasons for not recommending this is that it's expensive and I strongly dislike the packaging. The product is hard to work out of the tube. For someone with carpal tunnel, I can't comfortably use the product, which is ridiculous.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by jackplusfour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favourite tinted moisturiser by far. Great staying power - I do powder my t-zone - it lasts from 7am till 4pm before it starts fading or showing signs of breaking down, and very quick and easy to apply. Coverage is pretty good, I only use concealer on 1 sunspot. Doesnt get tacky or darken through the day. I recently bought the wrong shade, so a brand new boxed tube of this in shade 'bare' (light 02) is up for swaps.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am searching for a really good tinted moisturizer for my slightly dry, combination skin. I am not in love with this one. I am very fair and even the lightest shade is a little bit too dark for me. The coverage is very good, actually better than I expected but the colour is not quite right. I think it is irritating my skin a little. I have had some breakouts and a few clogged pores (which I never usually have). I will not repurchase, and will keep searching!