April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Candles - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Candles

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by hair2show

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ABSOLUTELY the best out there! I LOVE their tarts, the cheapest around and the bakers dozen you simply CAN NOT beat. Now they are called "Pink Flowered Scent" but every candle or tart I have owned NEVER let me down! If you order the "Bakers Dozen" they give you 13 tart and are under $1.00, they even throw in an imp of perfume! 10% off on new orders as well! SUPER!!! Will ALWAYS order from...Yankee WHO?!??! WHAT!?!?!? Also has a SUPER extensive scent list...OMG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 12:45:00 AM More reviews by jakeandbear12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These have great throw, they are soy based and sometimes you can get them on sale for such good prices! I love the foody ones! Blueberry Cheesecake is my fav, then Pink Sugar Cake, Cinnamon Doughnuts....they are just yummy! She also sells body products, car freshners, Jane Iredale products and so much more on that site! I love this and PSS's site for etailers the best. High quality and low prices. Isn't that what we are all looking for? No, I am not a salesperson for her or affiliated just a VERY happy customer!