August 23, 2014 | 1110 users online

Fragrances - Laura Mercier - Neroli

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:58:00 AM More reviews by GayLynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh! Blind buy because of reviews I've read. FAIL!!! This is a sharp, boring fragrance. I do not recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by lalki1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to live near an orange grove and this is too sweet and gourmand to be called orange blossom. on me it smells like neroli oil and bubble gum. i bought it blindly online hoping for that orange blossom at night smell but gave it to my 20 y.o daughter who was happy to receive it by the way. gave the packaging only 1 poit beacause of the paperweight heavy cap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a previous reviewer noted, this has the smell of orange blossoms. I used to smell them in Israel, that smell never went away for me but in North American, that's a hard smell to come buy. A warm night and orange grove blossing equals intoxicating and this scent comes the closest thus far. But you know what, it is singular, which it should be, and I understand if some don't enjoy it's singularity. But when it evokes the warm, naturally scented nights the likes of which I have never smelt in North America, well, this fragrance definitely is a winner for me. Speaking of winner, I picked this up for $22 at Winner's in Canada, gals!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by riveroflethe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sorry girls, but if you've ever inhaled the intoxicating fragrance of orange blossom in North Africa, you would really appreciate this scent. This really does capture something of the honeyed, plush, sensual aspect of orange blossom.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by SeeMeBeauty

Very pretty straight forward neroli, but a one-note wonder. For me this goes nowhere. It's the same throughout its (rather short) life. Nothing wrong with that, but nothing spectacular either. I do like what it does when it's around so I'll happily use up this bottle, but doubt I will have a strong desire to re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 7:02:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite nerolis in the market today.It is smooth and well-rounded and more on the sweet side ( I am sure there are vanilla notes in there) rather than green. The sillage and the staying power are great and it is ideal for spring/summer night or day. Full-bottle worthy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2010 12:16:00 AM More reviews by sushihunter

The notes I smell in this perfume are honey, tangerine, and jasmine. I love the combination of the three, but this perfume just does not last on my skin. Then again, a lot of department store perfumes don't other than Chanel or Dior and I don't like either one. I tried putting on LA's french vanilla before spraying Neroli. Hopefully, it will stay longer on. It seems to last only an hour on me. I love it a lot and would like to keep it, but not sure if I could justify spending $75 dollars on a perfume that has no staying power on me. I think I will continue playing with it for a few days before I make a final decision. Overall, I really like this perfume because it is unlike the other designer perfumes. It's just a love me or leave me relationship right now.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 9:50:00 AM More reviews by achapel

I love this perfume, but only for warmer weather. Too sweet for Winter, using Givenchy Very Irresistable (for winter).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

I said I would not buy this perfume but I am not entirely sure. It's a strange one. I tested this at my local store. It remains for a long time just like the smell of......... steaming white rice ! I normally love neroli as an accord but I admit I don't get this .
Saying that, it has morphed beautifully into a deepish floral fragrance - non generic which is refreshing . It took a couple of hours to get there .
I'm still thinking this one over !

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I really enjoyed this. I had been looking for a Neroli scented perfume for quite awhile. The neroli blossom fragrance stays with the perfume throughout, it doesn't eventually dry down to vanilla without any Neroli for example. The perfume is crisp, fresh and has decent lasting power.
-UPDATE: I finished about 90% of my bottle, but I just don't like this anymore. It just kind of seems jarring. I like Burberry Brit much better now. I never got any compliments wearing Neroli either.