October 31, 2014 | 933 users online

Lotions/ Creams - J. R. Watkins - Mango Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and have been wowed. Although I am not a big fan of the scent - I mostly smell the shea and not the mango. The sample size of this seemed pretty small, but this is such a concentrated product that I was able to get a ton of use out of it. I was able to smear some of this into my hands and it made them so smooth and silky. The best part was even after washing my hands I could still feel this on my hands almost like a thin glove. Not many lotions can leave my hands soft even after I have washed my hands. This is a great product and I will be purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product as much as the lemon-creme-scented one. It just smells delicious, although not exactly like a mango. The consistency is very thick, a bit much for daytime. I recently started using it on my feet, knees, elbows & hands before going to bed and it seems to work well that way. I'm wondering if Watkins is discontinuing this one - my grocery store had it marked down as a clearance item.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by LadyNicc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lotion does not smell like mango at all but the scent is very interesting none the less. The reason I like it is because the scent is not like every other generic smell. Lotions these days all mostly either the same or have a hint of something you've smelt before but this is very different. My boyfriend actually made me buy this one. 99.40% natural. Thats what I love about Watkins products. How can you complain?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Mmmmm.. mango.. Okay, I don't know if this smells exactly like real mango or not, but it's yummy all the same. I originally bought this just because of the delicious scent, but I've come to love this product for its performance abilities as well. The ingredients are amazing; shea butter is the second ingredient after water. It also contains macadamia seed oil, cocoa butter, apricot oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, and jojoba oil. It absorbs very quickly and isn't greasy at all. Keeps my dry hands moisturized for hours. J.R. Watkins is a great brand that is widely available (got mine at Wal-Mart) and cheap - well worth trying!!