October 22, 2014 | 1987 users online

Hair - Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez for her hair mist

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by charlottemarionwayne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell and also the compliments when I put it on!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2008 7:36:00 PM More reviews by eden822

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a box set with the Narciso Rodriguez for her edt from my boyfriend for valentine's day. the edt scent is pretty strong, but the hair mist has a lighter fragrance. i've always been curious to try a hair mist but i've never come across any. i use this after blow drying my hair straight to add some fragrance because the scent from my shampoo and other hair products dissipate after blow drying. the scent is pleasant but i have to use about 3 sprays because not much product comes out each time. it only lasts about 2-3 hours, i wish the scent lasted longer because i don't carry this in my purse to reapply- the cap doesn't stay on tight and i'd be afraid that it would come off in my purse and the spray would get all over everything. the vile of product that i have is rather small, i wish i knew where to purchase it because i'd like to buy more but i think it was a limited edition gift with purchase.