Clinique Long Last Glosswear - Bamboo Pink

3.3

on 12/23/2013 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horribly sticky, thick clear gloss. Not remotely worth $15 - the only good thing about it is there is no fragrance, and I do like that is has SPF. No color payoff at all though it does make lips shiny, but ANY gloss would do that, and many without the stickiness. Biggest dud out of my GWP bag.

on 4/30/2013 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

When Clinique says Long Last, they mean long last. This gloss stays on forever! Like a previous reviewer said, it can feel tacky, but that's the price to pay for long-wear. Bamboo pink is a nice colour, just enhances my light pink lips. This gloss doesn't really have any smell at all. Overall a nice long-lasting light pink shimmery gloss. The only con is the stickiness, but that's no big deal.

on 8/4/2012 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is my favorite lipgloss and I'm obssesed with lipgloss so that a compliment but it's the perfect nudey pink color and looks great by it's self or with a lipstick under it. It's sticky but I like sticky glosses and it's not to sticky like it won't glide on or clump on your lips! i have to many good things to say about it! Enjoy!!!

on 10/10/2011 6:24:00 PM

Clinique Long Last Glosswear lip glosses are the longest wearing lip gloss I have used to date. Long Last is quite tacky feeling which is probably why it stays on so long, but I do not mind this. Does not dry out my lips. In fact it is quite moisturizing. I like that it has spf 15 in it also. Bamboo Pink is a sheer salmon pink with lots of shimmer in it. It has microfine multi-colored shimmer and larger silver shimmer bits. It has more shimmer in it then the Long Last color in Air Kiss, which is a personal favorite of mine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is the only lipgloss I ever wear. I am NW20 and Bamboo Pink looks great. It makes my lips look a bit more pink and full, but it's not so obvious that everyone can tell I am wearing gloss. The stickiness is bearable and I think it helps me tell that the gloss hasn't worn off. I don't notice as much obnoxious sparkle that other viewers have mentioned. It is not a sparkly/shimmery gloss, and it makes my lips look absolutely phenomenal in sunlight. A great gloss!

on 6/1/2011 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I'm glad I got this as a GWP, I would never buy it. It's sparkly with fairly large glitter in it, I don't like glitter particles on my lips. The color is totally washed out pink, it looks more clear than pinkish. It feels horrible. It's long last because it's like putting sticky paint on my lips. It has lasted through morning coffee so it is long wear as promised, but it feels so gross and heavy. There has to be a trade off between length of wear and wearability, and this isn't wearable to me. It does get 2 lippies for doing what it says, it lasts a long time, and I like that it is SPF, but it just feels too tacky and thick to wear regularly, so I wouldn't buy it. The sample I got was tiny, for use on a keychain, and I'm sure it will last me a VERY long time.

I came back and took away my two lippies and gave it one. It left large particles of glitter on my lips and around my mouth, even after the gloss was mostly gone and I tried wiping the rest off. The glitter is really gritty and uncomfortable. Blech, I don't like this lip gloss at all.

I was excited for this product originally, but the second I put it on, I realized that it wasn't a great product. First, the color is not very pigmented at all, only a little bit of sparkle. Secondly, the applicator was very hard, as if there was no fuzz on the doe-foot, it was like trying to apply lipgloss with a knife. Thirdly, it smells awful, and tastes like plactic. Lastly, the products SUPER sticky, it gets caught in your hair if you more your head, it is just gross. I honestly would never buy this again, not worth the price for the product.

on 3/12/2011 4:35:00 PM

This was a gift from my very kind sister, she knows I love clinique but unfortunately this is one product I've never ever wanted from them. The colours are lovely and I like that they have SPF but I cannot get past how sticky this gloss is, it's so heavy and sticky I just cannot stand it. I did try it on and it made my lips look like they have a plastic coating, I've never loved the wet look on lips that are anything other than perfect rosebuds and mine are not the perfect shape to pull this kind of intense glossy shine off. I prefer more moisturising and balmy type glosses that look like you have a shine to your lips but they aren't dripping in vinyl. Not only that, but my hair sticks to my lips in the most awful way ever if it's windy and I go out wearing this. ew.

This color is a nice, pinkish brown with a slight shimmer. I think its good for those who like a natural look or really like pink glosses. I wouldn't repurchase just because its a color I don't use a lot and isn't very unique to me.

on 12/5/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

LOVE IT! IT is soooo sparkly and looks kinda brownish-pink in the bottle, but no worries its amazing I use it over a pink lip stain to add some sparkle to the matte lip stain. It lasts a while to, one of my favorite glosses :)

Recommended for Medium Skin