October 20, 2014 | 923 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bodycology - white gardenia body cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by bujiyama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was lucky to get several of these on sale at Rite Aid, and so glad I did! It is a strong scent at first but calms down and wears well, lasts a long time. My coworkers thought the house plants in the office were in bloom, LOL. I get compliments on this scent all the time, it's a very nice, fresh floral and makes me think of Hawaii. The thick cream is moisturizing, though not as much help for dry skin as Eucerin or Cetaphil creams. I also have the body wash in this scent and really like that as well. I wear this body cream mostly for the scent and partly as a moisturizer. Will purchase this one again when I get the chance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this wonderful lotion. It is so moisturizing and it smells AMAZING. I do love the smell of gardenia and find it really lovely and comforting so if you're not as enthralled with it to begin with it, I'd skip this. Very strongly fragranced and definitely a gardenia scent. But I love this! It's such a treat right out of the shower. And it takes cares of my dry skin too, so very functional as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this fragrance. I never really wore or bought any kind of drugstore lotions other than Nivea but after being entranced by the smell after a friend was wearing it, I bought this and the spray.

I am generally concerned about ingredients so this gets -1 lippie for its sub-par formulation.

The delivery, however, is not irritating or drying. I really like the cream, smell, finish. All in all a very cheap thrill in my collection of fragrances and lotions. I will absolutely be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by BillyeT

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There seems to be a fragrance difference between the original Bodycology White Gardenia body cream and the Bodycology "Pure" White Gardenia body cream. The original formula seemed fresher and cleaner with a creamy gardenia scent. The new (I'm guessing 'new') "Pure" White Gardenia body cream doesn't seem to have that creamy fragrance. The body cream itself is fine but it seems to have a "smoky" or an "earthy" smell that is not pleasant. The lotion is fine. Very moisturizing and non-greasy. The lotion is as good as some more expensive lotions at a much cheaper price. I just wish the fragrance would have remained the same warm, creamy gardenia scent as the original formula. I may try another tube to see if it was an "off" batch but if it is the same I doubt I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by redsummerwings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE IT!!!

I use this in the lotion form. It has such a beautiful and alluring scent. The lotion gets absorbed into the skin very quickly and it leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth!

Also, I love it that when I use this lotion in the mornings, I don't need to put on any perfume at all! The scent acts as a perfume itself, it stays on you throughout the day, making you feel lush and feminine! I also noticed that when my heart rate is pumping (especially when I rush from one place to another), the scent becomes stronger which I love!

Sometimes, I just sniff at my wrists discretely because I love smelling divine. Haha. Also, the people sitting near me can smell the fragrance and compliment on it! HG, especially on date nights and days when u need a pick-me-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by PokeyPuppy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the smell. It lasts for hours and hours. It sinks in and is not greasy, but my skin definitely seems softer and moisturized. I have very dry and sensitive skin. This lotion doesn't irritate me, despite the heavy fragrance. If you don't like strong scents, then you should probably stay away from this one. I love it. The best part is the price. This is currently my favorite lotion (that's saying something because I am an avid lotion collector). The only criticism I have is that it would be nice if the tube was more clear so I could easily see how much I have left. But, the packaging is very pretty in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LUSH ~The texture of this lotion is amazing and not to mention the heavenly scent! I also have the body mist and it really does smell so expensive. People ask me all the time what I'm wearing. You won't believe how wonderful the scent is for these products in this White Gardenia line!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This is a very strong floral. If you like floral scents, this one is for you. I got this for Christmas last year and I really liked it then. It is fresh and feminine and the scent lasts a while. I gave it 3 lippies because it is very overpowering and strong. I like light and fresh fragrances and this just was not for me. It does moisturize well and keeps my skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by opiumfield

I love this lotion so much. It is moisturizing and not heavy, but the best part is the smell! It is so fresh and natural, like real flowers. Fragrance lasts a long time! Guys love the smell as well! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i love the smell of fresh gardenias and this is what this smells like-just like the actual flower. This is very rich and sinks right in, leaving your skin fragrant. I have several products from this line and they are far superior to BBW, IMO. Definate repurchase