September 2, 2014 | 1810 users online

Fragrance - Candie's - Candie's for Men

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Memories! I remember this being one of my first colognes ever! Clean, green watermelony and citrus based bursts that dwindle down and seem to disappear; the staying power sucks. But it's decent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Candies for Men is a refreshing lavender, spice, amber scent that I find pleasant but not overwhelming. This aroma blends fruity and spicy notes with a warm amber base.
Some notes are lavender, watermelon, coriander, basil, amber and green.
While this is not my favorite men's scent I do like it and have even bought it for my high school age son.
I can recommend this for wear anytime.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Gretchen76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is so wrong all around- men shouldn't smell sweet. I don't care for the recent trend in men's frgarance in which men smell like candy or fruit. Maybe I am old-school, but Candie's for men is the epitome of metrosexual blandness; it's high-pitched sweetness gives me a headache. I haven't smelled this lately so I am hoping the popularity of this is waning. I will say that the lasting power of this is phenomenal, much to my detriment!