October 1, 2014 | 1638 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Moringa Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this one during sale. I bought a jumbo size. The flower smell is pretty strong. It's not not good, but due to it's strong smell, I save this one for my super sweaty days or bath days. For shower it lathers really well. One pump is all needed. Overall it is a good shower gel but I wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by heyitskaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a nice body wash, nothing spectacular though. I'm not typically a floral lover, but this is a fresh not cloying or overly strong floral. I got it on sale so the price is alright for the lather and amount you get. Overall this is a nice product and I would repurchase, just not in the immediate future because I like to experiment with body products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Smells awful- like scented feminine hygiene products. I hate I purchased the jumbo size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Most of The Body Shop body gels are really lovely and this one is no exception, I think this is actually my favourite one. It is fragranced really nicely but not too strongly and always makes me feel so 'pretty' when I'm in the shower and when I'm out of the shower. The smell does linger after the shower but not in an overpowering or strong way, just in a nice, floral way. I find all of the shower gels clean and moisturise well overall and they smell good too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift and initially I do not use body shop shower gels as I do not like the packaging. When I smelled the scent directly from the bottle, I felt it was very strong but on my first time use, it lathers well and the scent was unexpectedly pleasant. I had no skin irritation which was a thumbs up for me as well. I would describe the scent as creamy? What I was very happy about was the bottle's plastic was soft and easy to squeeze. Though if you pour out too much product, it takes a little more effort to lather it. So far I have used this for about a week and it has not disappointed me. However, not everyone will like this scent so it will be good to give it a whiff at the shop before you buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by 2010

Love the scent. This is a little drying but I always use moisturizer or body oil after I shower anyway so it doesn't affect me. I only ever use shower gel to shave, and this works really well for that purpose. I would repurchase if the price were a bit cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by kittyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very nice indeed. Lathers well with a shower puff, and not drying, or at least not for me. Beautiful scent, a little strong, but it does not last long after the shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This shower gel has a lovely faint floral scent. Once out of the shower, it fades rapidly but the staying power isn't that horrible. The only thing I don't like about this shower gel is that it dries my skin.. Usually my skin only starts getting drier if I skip out on body butter/lotion for about 3-5 days, but with this my skin dries up after 2 days =(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SRO522

I love this shower gel because of the scent. It reminds me of the hotel soaps in some of the finer places I have stayed in when overseas.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

For the most part, The Body Shop makes some quality products that are worth the price. I use this shower gel morning and night and it's great to use when shaving. The only drawback I have with this gel is that it is over fragranced and it may not be good to use for people with overly sensitive skin. Other than that, i can't complain. It's a great product that moisturizes and cleans deep down.