July 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Louisiana #634

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by alyssawren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love NYX round lipsticks, so I ordered this one online on Ebay when I found it for a good price! I ordered this particular shade because I live in Louisiana, and thought maybe it would be cute for spring. I do like the color, but it is a rather generic pink. I have naturally more pigmented pink lips anyways, so it didn't really do much on me color wise. It is a pretty color, but I feel like you could find this color in any other lipstick brand. I was hoping for a more vibrant result. But it is not a bad product, NYX round lipsticks are a really nice lipstick and I would definitely recommend them!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by prita

Do you remember Barbie's pink lips? Exactly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

Great bright medium pink lipstick which almost has a hint of coral to it and a nice satiny finish with no shimmer. I'm really loving cream pinks lately and this makes a nice addition to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Another great lipstick by NYX. It is darker and has more red tones than Narcissus (but less brown/orange than Fig) so it is also more wearable. It is really creamy, very pigmented and moisturizing. It has a scent that I can't really describe, it reminds me of something fruity, but I'm not bothered by it at all. The packaging is also very attractive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic shade of lipstick that brightens up my complexion as it's a blue based bright medium pink. The colour is matte, but has a glossy/satiny finish. This lipstick is quite opaque, pigmented, and the texture is creamy and smooth. Definitely a winner in my opinion and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by MrsKen

CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. I'm happy to communicate to you all that this shade is the exact dupe for Mac's ChatterBox. I love both!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by AznDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Such a glamorous and gorgeous color! Love how it shows the color on the bottom for easy reference. I dislike the smell and taste, but for the price- I can't complain. I got them on sale for about $2.50 each and I'm sure they'll last me for a while. Packaging is cute. FYI- They are creamy and tend to bleed but worth picking up.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by glorynails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty hot pink shade....perfect shade for spring and summer. This shade will look good on all skintones. It is very creamy and moisturising. Only negative is that it can bleed sometimes, if not worn carefully with a lipliner. I wear this lipstick with 'pinky' lipliner from NYX and always make sure to blot it with napkin after wearing it, that keeps it long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

This is an awesome hot pink color. No shimmer, bright true color. I don't feel that I can comfortably pull off red lips, but this is an excellent alternative for me. Can't wait to wear it more in the summer with a nice tan!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Louisiana is a bright matte cool toned pink, I prefer more of a natural look. Hit (Continue) for swatch.

continued >>