NYX Louisiana #634

Price: $

on 9/7/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SHADE DESCRIPTION: deep hot pink

PROS

- creamy
- pigmented
- moisturizing

CONS

- poor staying power

COMMENTS: I like it, but it's nothing special. The formula is creamy just like the rest and very pigmented. I don't find it drying at all, but the color is just...I don't know. I can live without it. I wouldn't consider it a con because it is pretty, but I have so many more just like it.

Will not repurchase.

on 1/17/2014 6:52:00 PM

I love NYX round lipsticks, so I ordered this one online on Ebay when I found it for a good price! I ordered this particular shade because I live in Louisiana, and thought maybe it would be cute for spring. I do like the color, but it is a rather generic pink. I have naturally more pigmented pink lips anyways, so it didn't really do much on me color wise. It is a pretty color, but I feel like you could find this color in any other lipstick brand. I was hoping for a more vibrant result. But it is not a bad product, NYX round lipsticks are a really nice lipstick and I would definitely recommend them!

on 9/3/2012 10:47:00 PM

Do you remember Barbie's pink lips? Exactly!

on 3/12/2012 4:43:00 PM

Great bright medium pink lipstick which almost has a hint of coral to it and a nice satiny finish with no shimmer. I'm really loving cream pinks lately and this makes a nice addition to my collection.

on 7/26/2011 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Another great lipstick by NYX. It is darker and has more red tones than Narcissus (but less brown/orange than Fig) so it is also more wearable. It is really creamy, very pigmented and moisturizing. It has a scent that I can't really describe, it reminds me of something fruity, but I'm not bothered by it at all. The packaging is also very attractive.

on 7/16/2011 2:30:00 PM

Fantastic shade of lipstick that brightens up my complexion as it's a blue based bright medium pink. The colour is matte, but has a glossy/satiny finish. This lipstick is quite opaque, pigmented, and the texture is creamy and smooth. Definitely a winner in my opinion and I would repurchase.

on 5/19/2011 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. I'm happy to communicate to you all that this shade is the exact dupe for Mac's ChatterBox. I love both!

on 3/21/2011 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Such a glamorous and gorgeous color! Love how it shows the color on the bottom for easy reference. I dislike the smell and taste, but for the price- I can't complain. I got them on sale for about $2.50 each and I'm sure they'll last me for a while. Packaging is cute. FYI- They are creamy and tend to bleed but worth picking up.

on 3/7/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very pretty hot pink shade....perfect shade for spring and summer. This shade will look good on all skintones. It is very creamy and moisturising. Only negative is that it can bleed sometimes, if not worn carefully with a lipliner. I wear this lipstick with 'pinky' lipliner from NYX and always make sure to blot it with napkin after wearing it, that keeps it long lasting.

on 1/5/2011 10:47:00 AM

This is an awesome hot pink color. No shimmer, bright true color. I don't feel that I can comfortably pull off red lips, but this is an excellent alternative for me. Can't wait to wear it more in the summer with a nice tan!

Popular Lipsticks