September 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Eyeliner - Sana - Liquid Eyeliner (black)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MOROHA eyeliner
This is a felt eyeliner on one end and the other ends a highlighter
The eyeliner end has a fine firm brush head which makes application extremely easy. It dries pretty fast and is a true black. The staying power is excellent, so well that I cant get it off my eyelids! I've made my lids sore and red and cos I drew a thick line, I now have a greyish line which I cant get off no matter what- I used vaseline, DHC cleansing oil and another unbranded cleanser but it still wont budge.

The highlighter is a no-sharpening pinky pearl which goes on smoothly and does indeed make eyes look bigger and brighter. However, maybe its just me, but when I have it on, it just looks un-natural. Its like, yeah my eyes are big, but in a weird sort of way but once I blend it and make the pink-pearl lighter, then it looks better

I bought this in Sasa for about 10GBP and considering its a dual end eyeliner, I think the price is about right for a 2-in-1 product.

I'm still on the fence with this one, so I chose not to re-buy cos I would need to buy it online and its a pain to get it off!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 6:40:00 AM More reviews by julianrei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

SANA's eyeliner reminds me of Kate's supersharp, but with a thicker brush. It's very easy to use and has great staying power. Can't remember how much I bought it for but it was not expensive.

Am also using the SANA voluminising mascara (fat black tube with cute red hearts) which works very well! Love the lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by palmst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the felt tipped eyeliner pen from the Maikohan range. Glides on really easily. I prefer this to the Kanebo Kate Super Sharp as the felt tip does not have the tendency to dry out like the Super Sharp. Also the "ink" seems to flow better. The fine and firm tip makes this great for tightlining as you can get the colour right next to the lash line and in between lashes. Currently my favourite

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 2:29:00 AM More reviews by centerfuse

I have been very impressed with the Sana products I've tried so far for over a year: the Maikohan Pressed and Loose powder and latest, the black felt tipped eyeliner in black. This eyeliner has such a perfectly formed size; it creates a *perfect* line above the lash line--not too thick--just right for a professional look. The brush size is perfect. For everyday, I first cover the eyelid with a very light coat of my MUFE Lift foundation and then dot the inner and outer eye area with Lift concealer.

I then apply a a lightly smudged line of grey-blue powder eyeshadow *(Dr. Hauschka Duo 2) with an angled brush on the upper and lower lids taking care to line the bottom lid only to the pupil. When the powder is set, I apply the Sana Liquid Eyeliner as close to my lashline on the upper lid as possible with a slight flip upwards on the outer lid--no Amy Winehouse here, just a very subtle upward flick that extends the eye line and adds interest--the fine angle of the brush makes this quite easy.

Sana, a d/s Japanese brand, is waterproof and long lasting. Best removed with an oil cleanser. LOVE.