October 22, 2014 | 1794 users online

Styling Products - John Frieda - Luxurious Volume Thickening Blow Dry Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by missress

i have blonde thin hair. i apply this product after shower but it doesnt work well.
it feels like liquid gel, it has sticky form like gel. i used a few times and give it away.
i will not buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by xjesswilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is absolutely amazing, I have long, quite thin hair and I just put about 10 sprays of this in before blow drying and it makes my hair so thick! It gave it so much volume, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has flat hair and wants a quick way to get volume

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This works great. I use it when I get out of shower, turn my head upside down and spritz the roots. It gives great lift and delivers as promised. The price is good and a little bit goes a very long way. Delivers!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by ROFLsmacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product! It didn't really thicken my hair, but it did lift the roots a lot. Since it is a spray, it is easy to control, and you get a big amount of product for your money. I had home bleached blonde, medium length hair, and it served well, beause it was heat protecting and softening. The packaging looked very luxurious and nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by jf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its really just a root booster; not overall hair volumizer. Wouldnt rate it as fantastic. Like most products, just depends on trying it and seeing if it works for you! In my case it wasnt horrible or amazing. I would not purchase again just because it wasnt perfect for me personally. I shall keep searching....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by shaych

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product...

This makes it feel so sleek, healthy and full, its quite amazing...

after towel drying my hair I spray all over...I then comb through...and then hairdry my hair, I turn my hair upside down and blowdry from roots to tips also...after doing so my hair is so much fuller and lovely...

I have been using this every time I wash my hair for over 2 years now...this product is genius...and even better with the matching shampoo and conditioner which I get with boots 3for2 offer...lovely products..would definately recommend you try it to see for yourself..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Laski

This I found really crappy and not helpful in any way, not even adding volume. In my opinion, itīs just an alcohol-loaded blow dry lotion which dries out my hair, is a bit sticky and otherwise does nothing. I didnīt even use up the sample size that I had, so bad I found it to be.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by neslin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff actually works ! I couldn't work this out until i tried using on damp hair and blow dry it afterwards then i got a really good volume that lasted a very long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by NadiaD

I gave this ago after years of trying to find something that would give my hair that luxurious 'oomph' you see in magazines and on TV. I've tried all sorts from mousses to serums, and have to say this is the one that REALLY impressed me. It isnt too heavy so you dont get that weighed down over-producted feeling but itsheavy enough to really give your hair that wow factor. Made my hair look bouncy and lush - loved it! It is expensive for a D/s brand, but you don't need much to its worth it to me. The only one left to try is B&B, so will re review after I have got my mitts on that.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

How can people use that??? it smells so strong of alcohol, at first it burnt my hands when I tried applying it on my haire, so I started reading the ingredients and alcohol is the first one! I thrown it away, fortunately it was offered with the shampoo so I didn't pay for it but that thing is really bad for hair!