November 27, 2014 | 1509 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Aloe Vera Facial scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Amethystica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my 2nd Queen Helene product & I must say, the creator is wonderful.
I bought a bottle of this today because I needed an exfoliator badly. I have tried Garnier 3 in 1 Cleanser & st ives green tea scrub blemish control. The 1st cleanser was too harsh, whereas St Ives, after coming out of the shower, my face becomes TIGHT. I hate the feeling. So I ditch having a facial cleanser with micro beads in it because I had bad experience :(
Then I saw this in a pharmacy sale, read the reviews in MUA & it was good overall. So I decided to give it a try.
The beads are REALLY GENTLE on your skin, you can feel your skin really smooth. When i exit the shower, my face feels soft & not tight AT ALL! Really great.
Couldn't say much about the result because this is only day 1. Will come back & update again in future.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So cheap and yet so effective. Not overly abrasive, yet it smooths my skin and really does seem to shrink pores (and mine are big). Strange that of all the QH scrubs, this one has the fewest reviews, even though I think it's one of the best scrubs out there. UPDATE: The novelty has worn off; I don't like this at all, and I've stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by swayingdandelion

I'm not sure why this hasn't gotten more reviews, but it should! I've tried Queen Helene's Mint Julep, Oatmeal n Honey, and Cocoa Butter scrubs, and I think this tops them all, with Mint Julep as a close second (the scent is so refreshing!). This smells kind of like soap/detergent but that's still refreshing. It surprisingly leaves my face really smooth compared to Oatmeal n Honey which has bigger grains. My face gets squeaky clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by missobtuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin, with uneven skin tone and this product works amazing. I was having a hard time finding a product that would clean my face but not over dry it and i tried a million different things. I found this one day for 3.50 and decided to give it a try, and it is perfect. It leaves my skin feeling clean and still supple, plus it give a slight exfoliate .
Its perfect for everyday use, the only problem is that it doesn't remove make-up as well. So i would suggest using a remover before hand.
The packaging is basic and easy to open.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 5:57:00 AM More reviews by troubadour92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love all of queen helene's products! My skin is very sensitive -- acne prone, dry cheeks, with slight rosacea but this product works great all year. It's very soft and after using it, my skin feels very refreshed and clean. Even when my skin is extremely tired because of sleep deprivation (school), it always does its job. The price is fantastic too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by themisanthrope

I bought this because the Apricot one smells so bad, and the granules felt huge. This one was my alternative since they didnt have the mint scrub. It smells pleasant, my skin feels soft after, and it has just the right size granules. I do notice it seems to have a burning sensation, but it is mild and goes away as soon as I rinse. This is gentle enough to use daily, and I have been doing so. It has helped a lot with smoothing out rougher areas, and just makes me feel a little cleaner. :) Its cheap and not so bad for the price.